part-12

Jacklin point of view

I won't let this happen never and never. How can she become pregnant. When I checked her personally. I pulled the perfume from the table and hit the mirror angrily. It broked into pieces. 

" I won't let this happen " I shouted loudly. 

" JACKLIN " suddenly I heard Blake voice from behind. I turned around. 

Blake point of view 

" are you idiot ? How many time should I have  to tell you that don't do this ? I told you to forget him ? I said angrily holding her shoulders. She removed my hands angrily. 

" are you my brother ? Do you never think me as a sister ? I never asked you anything. I only want tenten give him to me " she shouted loudly a tears rolled in her eyes. 

" you Want a man who is married. A man who as wife. A man who is going to become a father. Please leave him alone " I said sadly looking at her. She pushed me angrily. 

" JUST LEAVE " she shouted angrily. A tear rolled in my eyes. 

" don't do this. Don't let me ignore you" I said sadly. She turned her head in anger. I went off from the room. I pulled my car Keys and drive in anger. 

I want to protect her as a sister then why she is doing this ? 

I stopped the car. And  placed my hand on my head. This headache is literally killing me. 

" excuse me " suddenly I heard someone shouting from outside

" excuse me " suddenly I heard someone shouting from outside. I opened my eyes. I seen a beautiful lady knocking on my window. I seen her smiling. I opened the window down. 

" excuse sir.....can you please give me a lift ? I am in hurry "  she said in hurry. Looking at her watch continuously. I just started to smile at her. I just gave a nod. She ran to my other side and sat beside me. I just looking at her. 

" sir.....will you please actually I am in hurry " she said waving her hand in front of my face. 

" huh ? " I blinked my eyes and started to drive. 

After few minutes. 

" stop " she shouted and hurry pulled her files and purse from her lap and got down. I got down also. I looked around. 

What ? This is my work place. 

She turned around and came to me. 

" sorry sir.....I don't know your name but thank you " She said smiling at me. A smile appeared on my face. She hurrily ran into the building.