part-6

Tailw point of view

I ran to my room and closed the door and sat corner of the room and folded my knees and started to cry silently. I covered my mouth with my hands and tears are rolling down my cheek.

I thought you have loved me a little but no, in reality you hate me. Why ? Why ? Did you do that ? Why you kissed me like that ? Once you kiss me and disappear like nothing happened.

After a long time of crying. I still sat there. Suddenly I heard a door knock. I wiped my tears and took a deep breath and opened the door.

" Dad " I said looking at him.

" Are you okay ? Why I feel like something happened ? " Dad said in sad tone looking at me. I still trying to control my tears.

" It's nothing dad. You daughter passed the graduation why don't you give me a hug ? " I said giving a smile on my face. Dad gave a smile and hugged me. A tears rolled down my cheek.

I only have you dad. I only have you.

........................

I came out of my room. I looked at ten ten room.

No, tailw you are trying to forget him. You know right he don't care about you.

I went downstairs. I seen aunty prepared breakfast.

" Tailw come eat before you go " aunty said arranging the food.

" No aunty I am in a little hurry today is graduation function I don't have to be late " I said and ran outside without turning back.

I looked at bicycle ten ten is still not came down. He use to be early right.

Still thinking about him.

I took a taxi and reached college. The college is fully decorated. I am so happy finally my graduation certificate will be in my hand.

" Tailw, you graduated " Kaya said in excitement running towards me and hugged me tightly. I gave a fake smile to her. Soon king and park came and congratulated me. 

"Tailw I want to talk to you " king said seriously and took me to a side. 

" what happened ? Did that ten ten did again anything ? I told you right don't bother him again " king said continuously looking at me. I still thinking about the same thing happened yesterday. 

You are right king that's why I am trying to forget him. 

" tailw are you lisenting ?" King said placing his hand on my shoulder. 

"Huh? Yes..... yes.....let's go I think we are going to be late for the program " I said and started to walk leaving king there. 

As I entered into our conference hall. My eyes went to look for ten ten. Where is he ? It is a big day to him he is topper of college. He will be receiving certificate from college. 

" tailw come lets sit here" park said showing king and me two seats. I gave a smile to here and went and sat beside them. 

"The program is going to start soon " the host said. I looked around for ten ten. Suddenly I seen ten ten walking inside the room. I smiled myself looking at him. He went and sat in the front two while I am in the last row. Soon program started and ten ten got certificate.  After program is completed all people started to take photos with ten ten. And also soon we are going to miss this college and days i spent with him. 

"Hey tailw go and take a picture with ten ten. It is a best way to take a picture with him " park said and pulled the wrist and took to him. I looked at ten ten who is busy taking pictures with students. He looked at me and again continued with photos. Small pain hit in my heart.