part-14

Blake point of view

" Hey, why did you say them that I am your girlfriend " narin asked in confused looking at me.

" I am just kidding in front of them " I said giving her a smile.

" But..... " Before narin say anything. Suddenly tailw came running to me.

" I.... I want to talk to you " she said taking her breath. She pulled my wrist and took me to a side.

" Are you okay ? What happened ? " I asked looking at her condition.

" Sleep with me " the words she said suddenly. My eyes widen I shock I just started to stare at her.

" WHAT ? ARE YOU MAD ? " I shouted loudly looking at her. Suddenly she took my both hands.

" Please........ Listen to me " suddenly I seen tears are rolling in her eyes.

Don't cry tailw. I can't able to see you cry.

Suddenly her phone begin to ring.

I looked at number it's Jacklin. My eyes widen in shocked. I gave a confused look to tailw. I think Jacklin did something that's why tailw is saying all this nonsense.

" Tailw tell me right now what did Jacklin blackmailed you ? " I shouted loudly and angrily. She just stood placing her eyes only on phone.

" This is not the time for you to ask questions Blake tell me yes or no " she shouted loudly. I can seen tears are in her eyes.

" ARE YOU INSANE ? Do you know what are you asking ? How can I sleep with you ? You are becoming mad I think I should talk with this to tenten " I said angrily and about to go and turned around.

" NO!!! if Jacklin knows she publishes the video " suddenly she shouted loudly. I turned around in shock.

What video she is talking about ? This Jacklin let me talk to her.

" What are you saying ? Video ? " I asked  looking at her. She looked away from me and tears started to roll down her cheek.

" Tell me exactly what happened ? So that I can help you. Don't take inappropriate step tailw. I know there is some plan running in your mind. You will don't say to sleep with me just like that. Inspite you are pregnant idiot " I said to her and making her to tell me the truth. She just placed her head down. And gave me her phone to look at.

After I watched that video. My eyes widen in shock.

" For this you are trying to leave tenten ? What Happened to you tailw ? Do you think after you leave her will tenten will be normal he will never be normal. And also you are carrying his child think about it.my sister she is..... " Before I say anything further.

" if this video leaks. Ten ten have to face all bad words from people. People will point out about his profession. And also he did that because of me blake..... Please help me or Jacklin she..... " I stopped her in middle.

" Jacklin I know her more than you if she tells something she will definitely do it. But don't worry tailw I will talk to her " I said in concerned. Suddenly I seen her phone ringing continuously. I pulled phone from her hand.

" Bla.... " Before she completed. I lifted the call.

" YOU BITCH..... " Suddenly I heard Jacklin voice. I can feel that she is really out of her control.

" JUST ENOUGH, LEAVE THEM " I shouted loudly on phone. She remembered me.

" Oh ! So you know it then tell that bitch. I give her time till tommorow if not I am going to publish this video. And you know bro if I say one thing I will do it " she said angrily. Before I speak anything she cut off the phone.