Do you want to end up on the bloody floor?

Stacey's POV

British Strong Style just had a match against the team of Jordan Devlin, James Drake, and Danny Burch. My best friend Ty and I are backstage waiting for Tyler Bate, Trent Seven and Pete Dunne to come backstage.

Pete comes back first and walks past everyone without looking at anyone. "F*ckin Jordan with his cheating self."

"Pete! Hey-" I say then gets cut off.

"What is it?" Pete say coldly.

"He's an a**hole for doing that. He can't do anything without cheating."

He sighs, "Whatever." then continues to walk.

I look down and goes back towards Ty and she says, "Don't worry Stace he will come around one day okay. Just maybe not today."

"I don't think he will..." I sit on a crate nearby.

Ty pulls me up off the crate. "No no no you will not be acting like this tonight." She pulls me into a hug.

I hug her back, "I really don't think he'll come round."

"He will boo, you know how he gets. He's always want to be big and bad when he doesn't need to be."

*Still..." I sigh and look up to see Tyler and Trent finally get to the back. "I'll leave you to it."

"Come on, I'm not leaving you behind." She drags me over to Tyler. "Hey babe." she hugs him. "I feel sorry for you guys. Y'all should have won that match."

"Jordan is an a**hole." I tell him

"Yeah I know, gosh it sucks... I just know when he goes for a title he will do the same thing and it won't be right." Tyler adds.

Trent then asks, "Where'd Pete go?"

"He went to do Pete things." I tell him.

"I would bother him he seams more pissed than normal." Ty adds.

"Yeah..." I sigh, "Anyone up for a drink? Drown sorrows and all that sh*t."

"Hecks yeah let's go!"

"Great." I say with no enthusiasm then I walk off in front.

Ty looks over at Tyler. "I hate it when they are like this."

Tyler responds, "Pete act like an ass again? I swear I could kill him sometimes."

"Come on babe, he's your best friend you only say that cause you love him."

"I know but he's a pain sometimes. I love him but sometimes he needs a kick up the arse."

"Yeah I know how that feels..."

"They'll get together. Unfortunately Stace might have to be a little bit more patient."

"Yeah, I hope its not what much of a wait, she really likes him and sooner or later she will just give up and stuff her face with original Pringles and ice cream. I don't need that to happen again."

"What do you mean again?"

"The last time she liked a guy he basically played her and it broke her heart."

"Well that guy is an ass. She lovely so why play her like that?"

"Cause he was just being stupid."

"Maybe we could get Pete to meet us wherever we go for a drink and I try and help him open up?"

"You sure you want to do that... I mean something bad might happen he might say something that he didn't mean or-"

"And make everything worse than it is right now? Didn't think of that..."