You trying to hit on me?

Ty's POV

About 30 minutes later we arrive at the mall. The boys go straight to the arcade while Stacey and I start walking around. "Stacey where should we go first?" I ask her.

"A place where I can get some cute clothes... maybe for a date night out with Pete?" She answers.

"Ooooooo we have to get you something nice. Are you looking for something in particular like a shirt dress, or a strapless dress or a one sleeve dress-" I ramble then she cuts me off.

"Any dress. Something that'll make me look nice."

"I think I know the perfect store then, let's go." We go to the Dress Barn on the other side of the mall. "Ta daaaa! This is where I get most of my dresses whenever need one cause I hate dresses, but yeah let's start looking."

"I was thinking something maybe light blue?"

"Your favorite color of course." I smile and pick up a light blue, strapless dress covered with glitter. "How about this?"

"It's pretty but..." She sighs, "I won't do it justice."

"Okay go find some other dresses and we will see what you like." 

She takes a little time to pick some out and shows me but they didn't look to good.

"No. No. No. No. No. Stacey really? You think these will "wow" Peter? Put those back."

"That's all I'll be able to pull off."

"Don't lower yourself like that Stace; you can pull off more than this."

She goes back to look then comes back to me with a dress that has thin straps and at the hips frills out. (Picture at the top)

"Oh my gosh Stacey that's beautiful! You will look so sexy in this. Pete will love you in this. He might even take you out of it if you know what I mean." I wink.

"Oh my gosh Ty!"

"Too far?"

"In public... Kinda"

"Sorry girl. Just pretend I didn't say that. Let's go pay for the dress and go find you some shoes."

"Yeah. Before that, let's find you one too."

"Me? No. No. No. Stace I can't. I want to make this special for you and Pete-"

"Hey, for you and Tyler too okay?"

"Okay." I smile, "I guess tonight is date night then."

"Yeah... but what about Trent?"

"Oh my gosh I totally forgot about him... I guess he can 5th wheel us? I mean that won't be right but what else can he do? I feel so sorry for him."

"Now I kinda don't want to go out... it's not right."

"Actually, I want you to go with Pete On a date you deserve this more than me. Tyler, Trent and I can go hang out somewhere."

"But that's not fair on you."

"It's fine Stace. You are more important right now. I want you to have a good time and not worry about anything but yourself and Pete."

"You definitely sure?"

"Yes." I smile and put a hand on her shoulder, "I want tonight to be one of the best nights of your life."

"I don't deserve a friend like you. I love you boo."

"I love you more boo." We hug.  "And you do deserve a friend like me because i'm the only one that is going spoil you by buying everything for the night."