I hope I looked good while I was beating his a**

Jordan's POV

Why hello readers, let me introduce myself. I am Jordan Devlin, Stacey's ex boyfriend, for those of you that live under a rock. You may know me from the UK tournament also but probably not because you only care about British Strong Style. Well f*ck you and enjoy our little ride we are about to go on.

Stacey starts waking up from her little nap. Gosh she looks beautiful in that blue dress. "Look who is finally awake. Hey baby." I say

"I'm not your baby." She says back.

"Yes you are! Stop denying it!"

"I'm. Not. Yours."

I slap her hard in the face, "You will always be my beautiful baby Stacey."

"And you wonder why I left you. I will never be your baby again."

I grab her face, "Yes you will."

She tries to pull away, "Get off-"

I grab her throat, "Remember this?" I tighten my grip.

"Jordan stop." She gasps for air, "Jordan."

I let go and smile, "I love it when you beg like the b*tch that you are."

She coughs, "F*ck you."

"When and where?" I ask then she sits at my face and I wipe it off, "You wanna play like that huh?" I put tape over her mouth.

She tries to get up from the chair that I have her tied to. "You aren't going anywhere. So you can stop trying to break free." She stops and just looks away.

"Aww what's wrong? You want to see your friends?"

She ignores me

I get in her face, "Do you want more scars Stacey?"

She shakes her head no.

"Then answer my questions."

She tries to talk from under the tape, but I can't understand her. I take some of the tape off, "What was that sweety?"

"How can I reply with that on my mouth-"

"By nodding." I put the tape back over her mouth. She rolls her eyes and nod.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me".

She looks away and I kiss her forehead, "You know I love you right." she nods yes.

"And you know I'll do anything to protect you right." she nods yes again.

"Then why did you leave me?" I take some of the tape off again.

"Because you hurt me..."

"Only because you wouldn't listen to me."

"I always did what you asked. I was ill when you gave me that scar on my back and you knocked me out."

"What were you "ill" with?"

"I had the damn flu. You know that."

"Sure you did." I cover her mouth back up again. She struggles against everything for a while then just gives up.

"I told you hun, you are not going to be let go of, you are mine forever and always."

She nods yes again.

"That's my girl."

I see her look down and I lift her head up, "I'm only doing what's best for you."

A tear drops from her face and I wipe it. "What's wrong? You scared?"

She nods yes.

"How come? You think I'm gonna hurt you again?"