I love dares.

Ty's POV

We get to the hotel and everyone goes to there separate rooms.

Tyler opens the door for me, "After you."

I give a small smile, "Thank you." I walk in the room and he follows.

"Were we staying in the same room tonight or did you want me to go away?"

"It's up to you. I don't mind either one is fine by me."

"If you are going to feel uncomfortable then I’ll go... "

"Baby I'm going to be fine. I don't want you to go okay."

"Okay..." He puts his stuff in the couch, "I’ll take the couch if you want me to..."

"No, you're still in pain. You take the bed its more comfortable for you. I don't mind sleeping on the couch."

"It’s not right you not sleeping in the bed because I’ve been an a**hole..."

"Tyler stop it. I'm the one that deserves not to sleep in the bed tonight because I didn't tell you that I was kissed by your best friend. I kept something from you that I shouldn't have kept."

"You didn’t ask for him to kiss you. It wasn’t your fault."

"But I still didn't tell you. We are supposed to tell each other everything that goes on in our lives, but I was the one that f*cked up this time."

"You wouldn’t have been in that predicament if I hadn’t had gotten myself stabbed, I could have been there for you..."

"Its not your fault you got stabbed was it? No, it was Jordan all of this happened because of Jordan. He is the cause of everything." I start to breath heavily, "If it wasn't for him we would all be fine!"

"Ty calm down please-"

"No I'm not going to f*cking calm down Tyler! Jordan is trying to ruin our lives and everyone is trying to trust him in the process. I can't let him do anymore damage than he's already done-"

"What are you planning to do?"

"I don't know yet, but he's getting what he deserves... If you don't hear from me for a few months you know what happened." I start to walk towards the bed room, as I walk past him he grabs my arm.

"What do you mean months? Don’t leave... please not now."

"When I'm finished with Jordan I may be in jail Tyler. Like I said," I shake his hand off my arm, "He's getting what he deserves." I go into the room and slams the door.

Tyler comes to the door and says, "Ty? Let me come with you..." In the most innocent way possible.

"No Tyler! You can't come with me... I don't want you getting hurt again."

"But what if you get hurt? Who’s there with you to help, protect you? Please-"

I go and open the door, "I don't need anyone to protect me. I protect myself. Tyler... I can't risk you getting stabbed again or worse getting killed... If I die I'll die knowing I did it to protect my family."

"What about us against the world? Us, together..."

"I'm sorry..." I look down and sigh, "It can't be us this time."

"Please don’t say that... are you... are you saying we’re over?"

"What? No baby, don't ever think that... Its just that you can't come along this time."

"I can’t just let you go off alone after him, don’t risk everything."

"Sometimes you gotta risk everything to get what you want the most. And I want to live happily with you and get married and have children one day, but I can't do that if people like Jordan get in the way."