Good old British Strong Style.

Pete's POV

Everyone is in the car and we are on our way to a hotel for the night.

A few minutes into the ride Stacey leans on me, "Heads sore..." She says.

I kiss it, "I'll put some ice on it as soon as we get to the room okay."

"Okay..." She closes her eyes and relaxes on me.

We get to the hotel about 20 minutes later. Ty is sleeping on Tyler's chest.

Stacey opens her eyes and sees that Ty is still asleep, "Someone needs to wake Ty up"

Trent answers, "I'll do it."

"She might kill you."

"She won't do anything-" Ty slightly moves and Trent jump a bit. "Okay, okay Tyler you wake her up."

Tyler goes to speak but Stacey speaks first, "You can do it Trent."

"I don't want to anymore she scares me."

"Awwwww. I'll do it instead." She shakes her a little, "Ty wake up-"

"Hmmm..." She groans.

"Ty, we're at the hotel."

"Hmmm..." She turns a bit.

"Come on, time to get up."

"Five more minutes."

"No, come on. Please..."

She sits up like the Undertaker, "Fine."

Stacey says, "Thank you." Then we all get out of the car as she gets out the car she stumbles.

I catch Her before she falls, "I got you Stace."

She holds on to me tight, "I think I need to lay down for a bit."

"Okay, come on." Once we all get into the hotel and get our room keys I carry her bridal style up to the room. Everyone else goes there separate ways.

"This is the room. I'll open it if you can let me down." Stacey tells me.

I put her down slowly, "There you go."

She Unlocks and opens the door, "Somewhat home sweet home?"

"Yeah." I chuckle, "Are you here by yourself or is Ty going to be with you?"

"I’m by myself. Ty's been staying with Tyler."

"Oh I would have thought she would at least stay with you at the hotels... Do you mind if I stay tonight?" I ask her.

"You sure you want to? Why would you offer and not be sure... ignore me, sure you can." She offers me her hand and I take it as we walk into the room together. "Not the flashiest place in the world."

"It will do. All that matters is that I'm with you..." I tell her.

"That’s so freaking sweet."

"Thanks I try."

She slowly walks over to the bed and lay down and I lay next to her.

"I want this headache to just go away."

"What do you normally do to make the headache go away?"

"Drink some water and then just sleep. Especially when it’s like this."

"Stay right here." I get up and get her a glass of water from the kitchen, "Here you go."

She sits up a bit to drink and then lay back down and snuggles up close to me. "Thanks for staying with me."