Ch. 4

[Art credit to: Craziiwolf on Instagram]

"You promise you'll come to my game this weekend?" Natsu asked me as she put on her winter jacket. 

"I promise. I wouldn't miss it for the world. " I have her one last hug. "Behave for mom okay? Don't cause trouble at school." 

Yes Shōyō, I promise." She rolled her eyes before she headed outside. 

I smiled at my mom. "It was nice seeing you mama. Please come by anytime you need or if you ever need anything give me a call."

"Of course Shōyō." She gave me a hug. "Just be careful in the city. it can be pretty scary."

"Of course. Besides I got my Dark cloud to protect his Sunshine." It was a new nickname I came up for Kageyama, since he is always grumpy. 

"Don't worry to much about him Ms. Hinata. He's under good care." My Dark Cloud gave my mom a smile. 

She hugged the both of us. "I'll be back for the holidays."

"Of course you will. Christmas with the family is wonderful." I smiled. "Good bye mama."

"Good bye, my son. Take care of him, Tobio."

"I will ma'am." He smiled. Natsu waved as they left our little apartment. "What shall we do now, Sunshine?" Tobio asked. 

"Movies?" 

"Why not. It's your time to pick, isn't it?" Tobio pulled out a blanket for the both of us. 

"It sure is, my dark cloud."

"That is definitely a new one." He smiled. "Its better than King so I like it."

"Well I'm glad, cause it's sticking. You're my dark cloud to my sunshine." I giggled. 

"You are so adorable. How did I get so lucky to have such a cutie like you?"

"That is a very good question." I picked The Lion King, while Tobio made popcorn. After popping the DVD in, I sat patently for him. 

"Well aren't you so adorable." He plopped down next me. 

"Tobio...that's embarrassing..." I blushed, hiding under the blanket. 

"Come on, My Sunshine." 

I poked my head out but only enough so he only saw my eyes. He moved the hair on my forehead to kiss it. That caused me sink back under the blanket. 

"Come on, Shoyo. We gotta watch whatever movie you picked out."

"It's The Lion King." 

"Of course it is. You love that movie. You are also my little Simba, with your bright orange hair." 

"Well duh. I don't have a father and I have beautiful orange hair."

"Of course." He kissed my forehead again. I snuggled closer to him. 

"Hey Tobio?" I looked up at him.  

"Yes Sunshine."

"My mom told me about my dad and I told her I wanted to find him..." I paused, waiting for a reaction from my boyfriend. I got nothing.

"I was wondering if you would help me? Since you do have a good job that requires you to find bad people."

"Of course, I would love to help you Sunshine." He smiled at me. "Besides I wanna kick his ass for causing you and your mom pain for leaving." 

"You are so sweet. I love it."

"And I love you Sunshine."

"I love you too, Dark Cloud." We continued to watch the movie and I'm pretty sure I fell asleep.

(Pov change! It won't happen often, I promise. Unless you want me too, please let me know.)

Kageyama's turn:

I looked down at my little ball of sunshine, who currently was snuggled into my side. He was so adorable and I'm forever lucky to have him. I ran my fingers through his orange locks, I was surprised to see that it was actually brushed. He is my only sunshine and I love him to pieces. 

My phone interrupted my train of thought. "Hello?"

"Hello, is this Kageyama Tobio?"

"This is. How can I help you?"

"Well am I glad to hear from you again." The person sounded a little familiar, I just couldn't put my finger on it. 

"Um...okay. Do I know you?"

"Oh of course, where are my manors. It Tetsuro Kuroo. From Nekoma high."

"Oh hi, Kuroo. How did you get my number anyway?"

"Kenma. He's still good friends with your little shrimp."

"Don't call him a shrimp. Can I help you with something Kuroo?"

"Well I was wondering if you and Hinata would like to catch up. It has been forever."

"Yeah it been forever for a reason." I mumbled. "Sure why not. I'm sure Hinata would love to Kenma."

"Awesome! I'll let Kenma know. Tell the Little Shrimp I said hi!! See ya Saturday!" And with that he hung up before I could argue. 

"Tch. That asshole and his nerd boyfriend." I rolled my eyes. I'll just have to tell Shoyo later. 

Sunshine had started to move. As he opened his eyes, he smiled up at me. "Hi."

"Good morning Sunshine." I joked. "Did you sleep well?"

"Pretty good yeah. What did I miss?" 

"Just a fantastic phone call from from Kuroo."

"Like Kenma's Kuroo?"

"No definitely a Kuroo from work I never told you about." I said sarcastically. 

"Hey, you don't have to get so defensive about it." He frowned. 

"I'm sorry, Sunshine. But yes, Kenma's Kuroo. He said hi and said he wanted to catch up this Saturday."

"Okay, let's go! I wanna see Kenma!"

"Okay, then I guess we're going." I smiled at him. He was so cute when he's happy. 

"Yay!!!!!!!" He bounced so much, he fell off the couch. 

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" I asked before I started laughing. He frowned before he started laughing too. 

"Yeah I'm okay." He giggled. I held out my hand for him to take. I pulled him up into my arms. 

"There, safe and sound." 

He blushed. I leaned down and kissed him on the lips. It was a battle on dominance, which I won. We pulled apart, both panting pretty hard. I leaned down and whispered in his ear. "Lets take this to our room." He nodded. We both when into our room, closing the door.