Boris x Mugman

This was requested by @Firewriter1 I hope you enjoy this story Firewriter1.

Author's P. O. V

Bendy, Boris, cuphead, mugman, and Felix are on a quest for the ink machine and already found the third piece for the ink machine, a plushie that looked like Bendy himself. An hour later, they took a break. "Hey Bendy, want me to make the mushroom soup?" He asked. "Eh sure I'm starving what about guys?" He asked the crew. "Yeah." Felix said. "Uhhhh whatever yes I'm hungry." Cuphead said. "I'm super hungry can I help you Boris with the soup?! He asked him excitingly. "Uh yeah sure you can help Mugs." Boris said with a blush on his cheeks.

Mug's P. O. V

Me and Boris are making mushroom soup. And I kinda developed a crush a crush on him and I'm to nervous that he'll reject my feelings and thinking I'm a gay person with a mug for a head.(Boi, I already said this in the first one shot and I'm gonna say it again you're already gay okay?!) "Uh-uh B-B-Boris."I stuttered his name. Curses. "Yeah Mugs, Is there a problem?" He turned to me showing his adorable brown puppy eyes. "D-do you t-t-trust m-m-me that you won't get m-m-mad at me f-for telling you something shocking?" I asked him being a stuttering and a blushing mess. "I do trust you, and you have something to tell me?" He asked tilting his head. "Please don't be mad but, I like like you." I said sadly. (Damn. Sorry for my language but wow. *claps slowly* just..... Wow.)

Boris's P. O. V

Did... Mugs just.... tell me his feelings for me?! OH MY GOD HE'S GETTING UPSET WHAT SHOULD I DO?! (JUST KISS HIM ALREADY GOD DAMN IT!) I took both of Mugs hands and told him, "I like like you too Mugs." And with that, I kissed him on the lips. 'I guess me and Mugman are a thing'

Finally... Aaaaaaall done and I feel wierd looking at cuphead pictures WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?! Let me know whats happening to me ok?

t-t-t-t-thats all folks Arisweet7 out