Is she cheating on him?

Arisweet's P. O. V

I was just walking out of the studio when I finished my one shot of Bendy being shipped with a waitress reader. "Since Cuphead is out with his bro, maybe I can hang out with Boris for now. He won't mind." I said to myself. I went to Boris's dressing room and knocked on his door. "Who is it?" He asked me. "A door." I answered him. "A door who?" He asked again. "There's a door right in front of my face let Arisweet7 in please?" I answered him back as I giggled. He opened the door and stepped aside to let me in. As I went inside I sat down on a hand shaped chair. "Are you busy in some point Boris? I asked him. "No I'm not busy today we can talk." He responded with a cute smile. I kinda blushed when he did a cute smile. "Boris, can we play truth or dare?" I asked him. "Sure. Truth or dare?" He asked. "Truth." "Do you really hate Justin Bieber?" He asked me. My blood boiled when he said that name. "YES I HATE HIM!" I answered/yelled at him. Boris flinched when I yelled at him. "Sorry. Truth or dare?" I asked him. "Dare." 'If I dare him to kiss me, Cuphead might find out. Just one kiss and that's it.' I those in my head. "I dare you to kiss me, just once and that's it!" I told him. He was blushing 28 shades of red on his face. "W-w-won't C-c-c-c-cuphead find out?" He stuttered/asked me. "He won't know! Come on just kiss my lips already I taste like strawberry (shortcake). " I said to him. I felt his hands on my cheeks and pulling me closer to his blushing face. We both kissed passionately for 5 seconds. I tried to pull back but Boris won't let me go. I guess he was addicted to the strawberry taste on my mouth. We kept on kissing for 5 hours until Cuphead came home. "Yo babe, where are y-" He was cut off by seeing me kissing Boris. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRL?!" He yelled at Boris. "Cuphead it was my fault we were playing truth or dare and I got carried away because Boris gave me a cute smile." I told him. Cuphead came to me and said "You cheated on me, we're done!" He told me being pissed off. "And you! You'll pay for this because you ruined our relationship!" He gave Boris a death glare.

Cuphead's P. O. V

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THE WOLF KISSED MY GURL! HE'S GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT HE DID!

What have I done?!

NOOOOOOOOOO! WHY DID I DARE THE WOLF INTO KISSING ME?! I GOT TO DO SOMETHING TO GET CUPHEAD AND I BACK TOGETHER! Have any ideas to get me and Cuphead back together? Please comment below.

T-t-t-t-thats all folks Arisweet7 out