Double Date night

Hello mah sweets today is double date night with me, cuphead, Bendy, and italiahodge. Enjoy!

Me, Cuphead, and Bendy were just sitting in the living room watching TV until Italia just came in the house randomly saying, "TOP OF THE MORNING TO ALL OF YOU LADS!" When she yelled out jacksepteye's line, Me, Cuphead, and Bendy yelled and fell from our couches. "Italia how did you get in our house?!" I said being freaked out. "Boris let me in and the reason why I came to your house is because me and Bendy have a date night." She said reminding Bendy. "Oh I forgot about it. Hey Ari, Cups, wanna go on a double date night with us?" He asked us hoping for us to say yes. "I don't know I'm into date nights but I'll try. What do you think babe?" He asked me. "Uhhhhhh I'll go too. Besides we were bored, now we have something to do now." I said while I'm giggling. "Ok, its settled then come on Ari, let's pick dresses for you and me." She said while dragging me to my room grabbing a red dress for me and a blue dress for herself.

" She said while dragging me to my room grabbing a red dress for me and a blue dress for herself

(My outfit) 

(Italiahodge's outfit)

Me and Italia changed our outfits and left the room to find Cuphead looking away from me hiding his crimson red face in his trench coat. And for Bendy, he smiled at Italia and his tail perked up and it kept slapping Boris without noticing.

(Pls ignore the lady singing) "BENDY! STOP SLAPPING ME WITH YOUR TAIL!" Boris yelled at Bendy

"BENDY! STOP SLAPPING ME WITH YOUR TAIL!" Boris yelled at Bendy. "S-s-sorry, its just because that Italia looks sooooooo HOT in that dress!" He said making Italia blush 59 shades of red. "Hhaahahahhahaha looks like Italia is getting flustered." I teased her making her blush more. "S-s-s-shut up Ari! Cuphead thinks you're HOT!" She yelled at me and making me and Cuphead blush 67 shades of red. "W-w-w-well h-h-he lo-loves m-m-m-me ok! Let's just head out." I said/stuttered for us to leave the house.

~5 minutes later of which place we're going to~

"So, where to" Italia asked us. And out of nowhere Bendy just randomly yelled out "JOHN CENA!" Bendy "What the fuck?" Me and Cuphead said in union. "What the actual fuck?" Italia said to Bendy.( When italiahodge typed that, I literally died of laughter gotta give her credit. I'll continue people.) I'm just kidding. I call strip club!" He just randomly said that. "WHAT?! OH HELL NAH!! I HATE STRIP CLUBS!" I yelled at him. "Strip club it is then." Cuphead decided. "NOT YOU TOO!!!" I yelled at cuphead also. "Remember Felix?" Italia reminded Bendy. He left the real world for a moment and finally came back with a nosebleed. "Oh....... Now I remember now." He said to us while cuddling Italia. "LETS GO TO A FANCY RESTAURANT!" She said/yelled at us. "........." I just say nothing until I snapped and ran off "NYOPE! I'M NOT A FANCY TYPE OF GIRL!" I yelled and was pulled back by my bf. "Please just once?" Italia gave me the baby doll eyes that I can't resist of looking away. "O-o-o-ok fine just because you gave me the baby doll eyes!" I stuttered.

~An hour later because Arisweet doesn't like writing fancy things in her book because she's a pussy cat right now~

"I can't believe that I went to a FANCY restaurant.." I said/groaned. Italia went home, Bendy is in bed because he got drunk again, and me and Cuphead slept together and being all cuddly.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't believe that I went to a FANCY restaurant and Italia gave me the baby doll eyes! Curses!  Any who, I hope you enjoyed this one-shot

T-t-t-t-thats all folks CupheadandArisweet7 out