Boris x Artist reader

This was finally requested by FireWriter1. In this story you are the same age as the cinnamon bun who is  freaking cute! Enjoy!

Boris's P. O. V

Me and Bendy just left the Hotel to continue our quest for the ink machine. When we passed the park, I saw a girl that looked to be my age painting a picture of the whole park. (Reasons why she's painting a picture of the whole park. 1.SHE'S A FREAKIN ARTIST MAN!  2. I GOT NOTHIN ELSE TO SAY! CONTINUE!) 'Wow, she's a good artist maybe I should go talk to her. Bendy wouldn't mind. ' I thought in my head blushing. "Hey Bendy, can we go talk to the girl that is painting a picture?" I asked him cheerfully. "Uh, yeah sure why? Do you like her?~" He asked/teased me. "N-N-No I don't l-l-l-like her!" I yelled at him being flustered and all. "You stuttered Boris." He teased me again. 'Is this my life now?' I thought in my head. ( I know my Cuppy says that in the babtqftim episode but I know that my Cuppy won't mind.)

Y/N P. O. V

I just finished my painting of the park because the park was a perfect place for my painting. I felt like that somebody was watching me. I turned around and saw a wolf and  a demon arguing about something. The wolf turned to me and blushed looked away immediately. I walked up to the wolf and the demon asking, "Please excuse me for the interruption but what were you arguing about?" The wolf said, "NOTHING WE WEREN'T ARGUING ABOUT ANYTHING!" He yelled. "Boris is brother I'm Bendy. My brother likes you by the way." He just randomly said to me. When the demon said that his brother likes me, I blushed like 10 shades of red. "N-N-NO I D-D-D-DON'T!" He yelled and blushed a really dark red. For some reason I kissed Boris's cheek. "I-I-I-I'm Y-Y-Y/N, here's my number. Call me." I said to him. When I kissed his cheek, he fainted. Bendy looked at me and his fainted brother and me again and said, "I'm sure he'll call your phone a lot of times and thinking about you toots." Bendy said to me.

'I hope he does call me.'

Awwwww. Poor Boris fainted by one kiss on the cheek. I hope he gets a girlfriend soon. Well I hoped you enjoyed this one-shot.

T-t-t-t-thats all folks Arisweet7 out