Cuphead x Arisweet7 off set

Nobody requested this but I did it randomly and since I have a crush on him, it's time for me and cup to have a relationship

Cuphead's P. O. V

When I finished memorizing my script for the next one-shot when I look at Bendy, I think of Arisweet7 being in the one-shot. "Cups? CUPS! You're day dreaming again. Are you think about her again?" Bendy asked cutting off my day dreaming. "N-NO I D-D-D-DON'T! 0////0." I stuttered blushing 50 shades of red. Out of nowhere, Arisweet came to me and said, "Cuppy, I need to talk to you alone." "O-ok."

Arisweet's P. O. V

Today's the day I tell Cuphead my feelings for him. I walk out of recording room to look for him. While I was walking, I found cuphead talking to Bendy. "Cuppy, I need to talk to you alone." I said to him 'why did I call him cuppy?!' "O-ok" he replied with a stutter. Why did he stutter? Why is he blushing 30 shades of red? Those questions will never be answered. We walked back stage where nobody can disturb us. "So what did you want to talk about?" He asked me. "I wanted to tell you something for a long time when we met." I said to him. "I-I-I-I l-l-like y- no I LOVE YOU!" I yelled at him. "A-Arisweet, I love you too." His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me into a kiss on the lips. "I love you." We both said together.

Arisweet: YEEEEEEEES I'M WITH CUP HEAD AHHHHHHHH!

Bendy: calm down girl.

Arisweet: I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!

Boris:Cups, you broke her.

Cuphead: I think I did *takes Arisweet to her room and locks the door*

Mugs:Is my brother doing it with her?!

Bendy:that's my friend.

T-t-t-t-thats all folks Arisweet7 out