Chapter 2

The next day he woke up from a long sleep, he felt rested, for the most part. He didn’t live alone. He lived with someone else, he had a roommate. He turned his computer on and a movie was on, he didn’t own a tv but a computer and watched dvd’s on his monitor. Half way through the movie he heard a knock at the door. His roommate was still sleeping and he decided he was going to answer the door. He was only in boxers and a shirt, he didn’t care… until he answered the door. It was his friend. He decided to let her in and apologized for only being in boxers. Even though in his head he didn’t care he was only in boxers because it was his room, his home. He threw some shorts on and socks and invited her to watch a movie with him. She really enjoyed movies and so did he. He asked her what movie she wanted to watch and she said it didn’t matter as long as she could stay and watch it with him. That had made him feel really good. He completely forgot about last night and all the feelings he had felt. He laid down on his bed and asked if she wanted to join him. She immediately jumped on the bed and laid down next to him. They had watched movies all day till the moon came out. It was getting late and towards the end of the last movie they both fell asleep, arms around each other and for the first time, in a long time, there was a smile worn on his face… a not so frequent sight. A few hours later he woke to see that she was gone. He panted and wondered where she went? And without telling him she was leaving? He found that very rude, indeed. Oh well he thought he had that memory in his head. He probably figured she had to go and she didn’t want to wake him, that’s how nice of a person she was. So thoughtful. He decided to go back to sleep.