Chapter 6

He was startled, off the bat he recognized that the noise wasn’t part of the music. Something was misplaced, there was something different about what he heard. He had thought the voice said something then he listened harder. “They’re after you Maaatheeeeeeew…” said the soft slithering whisper…after me? This can’t be happening…not to me, not now, why now, who is talking to me? “Hello!” matt yelled at the computer. No response, they are after me? Who is after me? Getting scared beyond belief now he grabbed his things and ran out of his room, not looking back. He decided to seek help. He skipped work and went to the mental health clinic, without telling anybody. He sped the whole way there, running stop signs not thinking clearly. He pulled into the parking lot, shifted into park and ran into the building. He immediately went to the receptionists desk and told her it was an emergency. He needed to see his doctor, he had to see Dr. Praz. She asked him what his emergency was and he told her there was no time he needed to see him! She rushed off to grab the doctor and told Matthew to follow her. They ran off to the back of the 8th floor to a sign that said “Dr.Praz: World’s Friendliest Nuero-Psuedo-Psychologist.” He walked in with the receptionist and heard a voice say…welcome back Matthew, I’ve been expecting you…