not an update

okay so i know it's been forever since i updated this book with an actual full-length chapter, but i hate to say that it may be another while before i update again. i had a whole schedule planned this past weekend, but then things didn't exactly go as planned. i was going to get all my ap calculus homework done on saturday and then sunday i would be writing and watching criminal minds. but before i could even try and get some work done, i received news that my cousin had been shot and passed away at the hospital. now it's not like i was super close to him but i grew up with him. he was such a kind person and it breaks my heart that someone would take his life and put his family, including myself, through all this suffering. i was at his mom's house earlier and she broke down at least 5 times while i sat there trying so hard not to cry with her. i'm not at the best emotional state right now. like this morning i almost broke down crying on the bus twice. anytime i think about him i have to try and keep the tears back because i don't want my classmates to see me crying or disrupt class by causing a scene.

idk if i'm going to be taking a break from writing completely because usually i go to writing as an escape but i'm gonna try whenever i have downtime to write at least a paragraph. on another note, after this chapter gets done, i genuinely don't know how long the wait will be for another chapter because my phone screen shattered this morning (as if i needed another reason to be miserable) and my tablet that i use to watch the episodes is not turning on at all. it was even a little difficult typing this up on my phone because some of the glass is sticking out.

i hate to deliver so much bad news at once but i do have at least one good thing to say. the sequel to this book is already in planning and i have several ideas so don't worry about me ever giving up on this book. i'm not ready to end arabella's journey just yet. that's it for now, take care everyone.