important! (please read)

IMPORTANT! (PLEASE READ)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

UPDATE: the teen wolf fan fiction is now posted and i will be posting another part some time in the next week. i also recommend re-reading the old chapters as i post the edited versions because there will be some updated scenes with important information and others that i will be adding. the edited ones will have a checkmark in the title. 

———

as you all know, with this global pandemic going on right now many people are quarantined inside their homes. i am one of these people and since i've only really been leaving my house to go to work i figured this would be a great time to write. however, i tried to pick up where i left off on chapter seventeen only to realize that it's been so long since i've updated this book consistently and i no longer have a grasp of where exactly i want arabella's story to go.

i started writing this when i was much younger and my writing has since then evolved, so i've decided that instead of spending a bunch of time trying to unsuccessfully figure out how to finish one chapter, i am going to go through and edit all the previous chapters. this will also help me to more intricately plan out where i want the rest of the story to go so that it's easier for me to get updates to you guys a lot faster.

with that being said, i have been re-watching a lot of shows that i love, one of those being teen wolf. this has also made me discover a lot of old story ideas that i had planned but never committed to. i am currently working on one of those and wanted to know if any of you would be interested in reading a teen wolf fan-fiction if i ever manage to get the plot all figured out.

i also hope you are all staying safe and healthy. wash your hands constantly and please only leave your houses if it's necessary until this all gets resolved. i love you all lots! xoxo