Opposites attract || Luke Hemmings

3.

Clarity. God damn clarity.
You opened your eyes slowly so you’d get used to the light, only to realize you were not in your room. You looked around, seeing some posters of some bands you liked and others from bands you never heard about, gasping by realizing whose room it was. A full wall was made of band posters, and leaned on that exact same corner, there was a desk full of drawing accessories. You turned your head a bit, seeing that the wall behind the best was full in a very nice drawing, and that it was probably something he did himself, and you smiled because they were so good. A closet in front of the bed and, right beside it, a black guitar that caught your attention until reality hit you.
You were in the bed of a guy that you’d never talked before, a little hangover, completely tired from all the physical effort you’d made last night, and the guilty of all of it was lying right next to you, sleeping like an angel. You smiled a bit by seeing that he, even with his piercings and fame and tattoos was still an innocent, sweet boy when no one was looking. Such a shame he was an idiotic, smoker and punk the rest of the time. Luke now had his arms around you, and they were so warm and comfy that you almost went back to sleep, but you didn’t want to wake up being kicked out of the house. You took his arm from around you, trying not to wake him up, and put your clothes, cursing by seeing it was 10 in the morning and your cellphone had more than 70 missed calls from your mother. Walking slowly so Luke wouldn’t wake up, you tried to open the door, but then, after some time, you remember he’d locked so no one would walk in on you two.
You went back to his jeans, finding the key quickly and stepping outside his room, sighing. at least he hadn’t woke up and you two spared yourselves from the awkward moment when you realize what happened and don’t know what to say, because you’d never talked before in your life. And the worst part was that you knew neither you nor him were drunk enough to have made the choices you made without having full knowing of it.
As soon as you were outside the house, you entered your car and called your mother, who should have already gone to police and got told that if you didn’t come back in 48 hours, then they’d be able to register a missing. She answered in the second bip. “ Katherine ?” she asked, concerned, and you felt your heart hurt in your chest because of guilt. 
“hi, mom, I’m-I’m okay.” you said, trying to fake a smile, even if she couldn’t see you, “sorry about not calling you, me and Amanda got a little drunk and her dad took us to her house and I ended up sleeping there. I’m getting my car on the place of the party and I’m going, okay?” you said, biting your lips. Your mother mumbled that you should come right away and as soon as the call was over, you released the air from your lungs and started the car.
You hated lying to your mom, but if she knew you had spent the night with a guy who wasn’t your boyfriend, she would go insane. And you knew Amanda wouldn’t mind of saying you really were in her house, so there wouldn’t be bigger problems.
And so you drove to your house, the headache getting better because of the pill you took, and started remembering everything about last night. It wasn’t something you did, and it freaked you out how he got to you so easily, without having to insist much. you cursed his god damn perfume and his strong arms for getting you so absent of your actions, but then again, the truth was you knew exactly what you were doing when you agreed to go upstairs with him. And you wouldn’t take it back, actually, because it was truly an experience you’d never had before it you loved it so much. 
You just wished it hadn’t happened to him, one of the only boys you didn’t want to be around. He was a bad influence, and now you knew it, more than ever. It wouldn’t make you a stupid idiot who would sigh at the thought of him, because you’d never liked him at all and it wouldn’t start now. If his sex was amazing, it didn’t mean that it couldn’t be amazing with other guys. You sighed, realizing the dumbness you’d made.