09'

Exposed

The fan that hid and recorded brennen and Sam's conversation ended up posting it and tagged sam and brennen.
Colby looked at Sam's phone seeing his notification,he typed his password and clicked on the post,he commented to delete the video but the fan deleted his comment,colby got out of the car and looking around to see if anyone was around,no one was just sam walking to his car "What's wrong colby?"sam asked because colby was looking around "Nothing " Colby got back in the car and put on his seat belt "colby..why do you hide things from me?"sam asked as backing out of Brennen's apartment "I don't" Colby raised his voice a bit "yeah.."sam raised his voice as well "when?!" Colby turned to sam
"Omg colby you just did it today " sam raised his voice a little more "I didn't want you to worry" "That's still lying colby what else are you hid- you know what I don't wanna fight I just want you happy " sam grabbed colby's hand "I'm sorry sam " colby looked down "it's okay just don't keep things from me unless it's something really personal" sam grabbed colby's chin and made it face him "Okay sammy" Colby replies as he gives sam a kiss on the cheek "I love you colbear" "I love you too sammy."

SAM'S POV 

The car ride back was quite but it was nice. Colby never told me what he was doing,he looked concerned yet mad/pissed,I've never never seen him like that even after 7years of friendship it was odd. It was 8:38pm and it was dark, Dark enough where you can see the stars without even trying. Colby was on his phone and we were 5min. away from our house. Minutes later i hear honking and lights coming our way, I covered my face and put my other arm over colby's chest hoping for him not to fly out the window.

COLBY'S POV

On our way back home sam looked sad and i felt bad because I do keep things from him which I shouldn't , Its not fair because he tells me everything and I don't..I'm just not that type of person I hate telling people thi-I lost my train of thought  by sam slamming his arm across my chest and I get blinded by lights,and the last thing i remember is sam yelling my name and sires..

oof i finally updated :D

how's your week been going?

mine's been going okay :)