Secret?

Well. i dont even know We just made a new video. yayyy... so me and Roman hadd some... "moments" that the fans Obviously noticed The the way I looked at roman when he changed..

Yeah so.. whatever he's the cutest lil thing in the world.. i can't help it.
Yeah.. hes a BIT hot too... whatever,. i mean just look at him..

aanyways whatever moving on with the story...

So....
are we just gonna keep acting this way or..? i asked
"what do you mean Virgil?"
the way we are acting like we are "just friends"you know we kissed you know we slept together. so are we just gonna act like this like its a secret.
"..well.. we shouldn't tell them right away correct?" i mean.. they don't except it yet so.. we should just give them little clues. then tell them"

~Romans pov~
this is a big change.. i dont know... I've looked back at the video, then Thomas's social media, so far everyone noticed almost all of the moments me and virgil had one.. dug really deep and.. well. noticed the things i didn't. i noticed he got jealous when i called patton "softest little puffball" there's alot.. the way he looked at me when I changed. .////. Tho Honestly his look was adorable. I was daydreaming about it on the couch, Patton saw me and was... confused,
"It's nothing- I.. I was just thinking about the time we were in a Disney show." I lie, surprisingly patton believed me.

Pattons pov♡
I finished making dinner , I tell the others, Surprisingly roman and virgil sat next to eachother.. for the first time, strange but I just put it to the back of my mind. They are getting along that's all I care about. :)
"Sooo... thomas wanted to go to the roller skating for his birthday...." I said.
Logan sighed, okayyy..
Pranks of course got excited
Missy was also happy about that
Virgil looked worried
Prince was a bit happy about it.

Virgils pov●
My legs hurt, my arms hurt. Mostly my arms. I rub my arm where it feels like it's being stabbed. "God why did I do that to myself?" I thought to myself. I continued eating and washed my players off when I was done, to make dad's job easier..
It hurts to walk, I cant really walk much further than the livingroom. So I sit on the couch acting like I'm fine. I'm not, really. I just decide to draw. Roman looks over at the paper "Heh I thought I was the only creative one."
And like that.. he gets me smiling again. He sits next to me watching me doodle. Although my legs and arms still ache.. I show him my drawing after I'm done.
"Nice" he smiled at me

Logans Pov
Strange, Roman and Virgil are getting along.. how exactly? He was curious. So, he wanted to know what was happening so he investigated.

◇♡~Time skip~♡◇

Pattons pov♡
I wake up, I hear slight giggling, and I smile, what a great way to start the day off, for a split second I forget that today is thomas's ((and ours) birthdays, so I check the time, 7:43. We leave around 10:00. So I start planning.

8:00-8:30, breakfast
8:30-9:00 Go for a walk.
9:00-9:30 clean up.
9:30-10:00 get ready.

So I walk into the kitchen to make breakfast, as planned until.. I see virgil and roman covered in white the counters the floor, they were making pancakes bacon and eggs, after they were done they played with the flour.
I walk into this scene, virgils hand is on Romans cheek, The other is holding his hand. Flour on both of their faces I can't help but squeal. They notice me they were frozen for a few seconds then virgil covers his face with his hands blushing, Roman smiling. No wonder I heard giggling when. I woke up.

((In this section there's alot of talking so, Logans font is the underlined font, and Pattons font is bold italic
Logans pov☆
I awoken in my bed, I swore I fell asleep working on the couch I heard patton enter my room. "Hey did you carry me into my room last night?" I ask "Why yes logan, you really need to get sleep and not stay up all night doing work, it's bad for your health. Patton said with a sad expression.. "anyways.. guess what happend? So I woke up to giggling, I went into the kitchen and see virgil and roman playing with flour, here I'll show you what position they were in." Patton put his hand on my cheek, and held my hand with his free one. "So you think they were about to kiss? " I ask blushing a bit. "Yeah!" He said, taking his hand off my cheek and letting go of my hand. "Anyways they made us breakfast, so let's go." He walked out of the room, as I followed. I grew even more curious.
Roman and virgil were cleaning p the flour. And patton tried to help. I served myself up.

~Time skip-

~Romans pov~
Thomas had to drive there, but we just teleported, I has to bed virgil to roller skate with me, I told him I would show him how. I looked over at patton and logan, logan had a confused look on his face, Patton was smiling widely. So we got our skates on. As soon as virgil got them on he was stumbling around all over the place. Then Thomas showed up. Logan was reading, Patton was roller skating all over the place, he fell alot though, but got bak up. Virgil was on the floor. Virgil gave up. I went up to him and held out my hand. "Come on, get up I'll help you skate I said smiling. Virgil grabbed onto my hand, and attempted to get up. But he fell.

●Virgils Pov●
This is useless I is useless, I give up.
I can't do this I repeatedly mumbled to myself on the floor. Roman came to me and tried to help me get up, when I tried to get up I immediately fell, but roman caught me, smiling right at me. I blushed and looked anywhere but his face I saw patton smiling at us. Logan, still reading then I looked back at roman, he pulled me up. And smiled. I got up and brushes myself off, roman grabbed my hand and slowly started to teach my to skate, I almost fell over, alot of people were staring, I didn't care. I smiled awkwardly. I attempted to stand up myself, and failed. I fell down. My legs hurt by now. for 2 reasons, Falling down alot, and the cuts that are healing.

☆Logans pov☆
I put my book down, and looked around patton was next to me, come on, logan! You know we are here to skate, come on I'll show you!"
Patton said
"No thank you.." I said quietly.
Patton grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I had skates on at the time. I almost fell, but he helped me, i set my book down.
"Baby stepps~" Patton said to me smiling. I blushed, but smiled. Forgetting about my "investigation over at roman and virgil."

◇♡Romans pov♡◇
So cute, Virgil is always clinging onto me, since he falls alot.
"This is a bad idea, I won't ever be able to skate--" he said then I cut him off.
"Well.. if you listened to me, and calmed down you will" I said giving him a comforting smile.

((Wellp-- I'm sorry for not updating, I was busy and forgot about this, I'll update sometime later possibly ~)