(One Sided) LOVE.

DECEMBER 24 2017
(Their theme.♡) (his theme)

☆~Romans pov~☆
I sigh softly As I finally awaken from a sleeping state, I let go of Virgils hand and look at myself, flowers are gone I'm un attached, from Virgils soft skinny hand, I blink and I'm able to see, should I awaken my dark lover?
No.. I shouldn't that would be rude.

I sigh as I see a patton, smiling widely
Though tears in his eyes I look at him Curiously, as tears rushed down his face as he came in for a hug "Pa..Patton..?" I ask shyly, "you're alive!" He responds as I feel warm drops streaming down my clothing, I hug back weakly, The doctor told patton to leave after 9 minutes, maybe 10 minutes, I keep losing track,
Patton nodded, and left the room, it felt as if he had to get something off his chest, Though he had no time to. I looked over at virgil, He was covered in flowers at least his mouth, flowers wrapped around his wrists then he started coughing, coughing flowers, I.. I look away, as the doctor frowned st me. As warm tears rolled down my face, the doctor gave me a second before speaking. "Roman, sir, I.. im.. sorry.. but.."
Beep..
Beep..
"I.. well, there's some bad news, im.. sorry for your loss.. we.. we have to put him to rest.. we.. there's no other way.. we.. if he lives he will suffer the rest of his life.."
I covered my face, sobbing hard, We.. no! We.. I thought we were okay.

Logan rushed into the room holding two files on was covered with crimison red flowers the other pastel purple, he separated the papers from most important to least, and called the doctor over. Logan looked over at me, of course I had a tear filled face, eyes, the doctors eyes brightened,
as I started to have the slightest bit of hope. He hugged logan repeating the words "thank you" Logan had to pull away from his grip, if felt like I was watching a movie right in front of me then the doctor ran over to me and said
"There is hope."
"He's going to live?!"
"Yes.. yes. But.."
"There's more bad news.."
I wiped my tears and nodded
"Here's how it will go, we will wake him up, to say his good byes-"
"Good byes? Wha-"
"We will have to put him through surgery, removing flowers during that surgery, we have clips of his dreams which may be causing these emotions,"
"E-emotions..?"
"He is in a state of one Sided love, as I can see, you love him Oh so very much, dreams are the only solutions. He thinks you don't love him, flowers have clogged his lungs and he cannot breathe, this is one Sided love hanahaki.." "During surgery.. We will remove flowers, letting him to be able to breathe, but.. romantic feelings are attached to these flowers therefore, His feelings for you will go away.."
I tried not to cry, but I knew this was the best option, I look down and nod.
"How is he able to breathe now?"
"We have a little something that flowers cannot fight, that allows him to breathe, there's only a small amount of it in this world.."
I nodded once more and looked over to virgil as the doctor awoken him..
He told him what he told me, ad I listened virgil turned towards me as we started talking, laughing crying, it lasted for an hour or two
The doctor gave us only 10 more minutes left, virgil cried as I told him my last words it turned into a duet.

(Romans font)
(Virgils)

"Deep, deep, down I believed, I could bring you back to me..
In this game, I found fun, can the damage, be un done..?"

Virgil shook his head crying using no words to reply

My heart tried to stay together my heart can't break any more than jt already is. I sat by him holding him close, tightly.

"Even if I'm no longer really... me there's still a part that lives inside. My heart that hopes to be by your side until we reach the end.. No matter what I am by then I'll always be your friend."

I looked down sobbing more and more. Why does this have to happen?why..? I.. I can't believe what i just said

"Hey?"

"Don't leave me behind!
Won't.. you let me win this time...?!" I yelled sobbing

"I.. don't want to let go.. But.. I'll be okay alone.."

Virgil looked down tears rolling as he kissed me for the last time.

"I'm just letting you know.. I just can't keep you with me, it's time you go, but.. before I let go, I just need you to know..
Know you will always be inside my heart."
"I'm sorry.."

Roman left the room wiping tears that keep coming as the doctor walked in and looked over at virgil.
"Ready?"
"Ready...."