One Sided love (alternative ending)

A/N READ! This is a part of the ending that Is leading to the sad ending or as you could call it "alternative ending" this is a real ending but not in the same time line, I just made this for the people who like the angst endings  you can read it if you want but there will be tears at the end of the one Sided love ending.

[Dream mode.]
Virgils pov.
I looked around and spotted roman I silently walk over to him
"Hey Ro-.."
He Turns away

    Words that I force, sadly back down my throat.
"

O-oh.. alright..." I turn away as he starts talking to patton I decide not to listen, well since. I don't earns be that curious..
I thought about what I was going to say though it hurt, But.. I am pretty quiet.
   They still follow trailing after me.

   I sit quietly and watch I watch him talk to patton. Do I hear.. flirting? I.. No.. No... No.. "N-no!" I yell, My voice toned with jelousy. "I.. I.. shoot. Im.. sorry I.."
What I heard what I thought was flirting was just made up in my mind

Words I spit out when the frustration takes me.

    I cover my mouth as roman walks over to me and asks "Virgil you okay..?" I say nothing. I look off to the side mumbling to myself. Thomas stared at me with confusion in his eyes. Patton simply looked worried, Logan didn't say a word. I still sat there in silence

There's no taking them back now that I know.

"G-guys.. i.. um I.. can explain.. oh.. geez im sorry I.. " I tried to come up with something.. Something, Something.. Something...  "I just had a panic attack.. with.. all this uh.. talking."

When I make the words in my mouth they taste like lies When I let them form it just smears away the meaning

They sit there and roman responds "of course! It's a loud house in here! We are terribly sorry virgil. Tone it  down a little guys. I sigh and they all go back to what they were originally doing.

Not a single thing can make the way that I want.

  So do I continue what I was doing? Yes, Nothing.
I wonder, while everyone is here talking to someone, socializing with other people, I'm just still, in one spot, With nobody. I look down and wonder, wonder wonder.. some more until it eventually becomes anxiety

I know I'm simply worthless.

I eventually find myself staring at roman, once more.
not the bad kind but.. the love kind I don't know why it's been this way since we met.

I love you so Vivi when tomorrow comes along

    Though he has never cared for me, why would he? I ask myself,
he is some magical prince and I'm some old rag doll.
I stand up and head to my room, leaving the party.

Bye bye is what I'll say when I turn and walk away.

time skip~☆