give a life to a world thats our own..

I finally have finished looking through hanahaki disease files, my eyes a little heavy, I brush the files against my fingers one last time to make sure that I have gotten all of the files.
The smell of pancakes had calmed me down after all the work I have been doing at the time
    i could only imagine on how it would taste based off of the smell.
I decided to throw the files into my bag and bring them to the doctor, later after breakfast.
I throw the bag over my shoulders and walk downstairs
While doing so, I thought about the previous night.
     I honestly did hear Patton's cries the night before,
I did badly wanted to comfort him, sadly but..
I knew that would only make matters worse.
I've tried that before.

~Pattons POV~
I blink and yawn, finishing the food, taste it to make sure it tastes okay, It was good enough I grabbed out 5 plates--
Five... Plates..

Virgil's not here..

I flet the slightest amount of guilt as the memories flashed through my mind, and my eyes are getting wet. I pressed a finger against my damp face, Until I hear footsteps running down the stairs, it sounds sounds like logan based off of how he walks with evenly separated steps.
"Sorry Im late pat." he apologized and sat down at the table setting his bag on the floor next to the chair.
I give him a plate along with thomas and roman.
"Theres also extras on that plate over there if you want some." I mention, serving myself up, sitting next to  logan I glance at him for awhile and then look at roman, he is not sitting next to me because there was a seat that Virgil usually sat in next to me, before he.. You.. know.

{Romans POV}
I had never sat in virgils seat, even if he might be..
Gone.
MIGHT..
Thats his spot. I dont make a big deal out of it, but sadness swallowing me, but a hint of hope in my eyes.
“You got the files with you right?” I asked impatiently, logan nodded stuffing his food in his mouth “What kind of tests do you think we will have..?” I asked more questions anxiously, “I dont know..” he mumbled “Will we have to go through surgery? ” Logan blinked “Wtf no!” I looked to the side embarrassed. “well, let's take our time. im sure you two are soulmates its only logical. You two are so happy together.”
I blinked and blushed having slightly more hope. and think, well yeah that is pretty logical.
Patton stood silent, and smiled probably daydreaming.

     I finish eating after awhile since im a bit impatient on seeing virgil. the others finish ten minutes after I had. Which the slightest bit annoyed me.
I turn to logan and ask him
"So.. You sure you have the files right?"
Logan nodded and I nodded as well.
I hum a melody as I smile.
I jump into the car as logan got in the drivers seat, patton in the passenger seat, thomas sitting next to me, playing on his phone since he doesn't really care, since..
Virgil isn't here..
So, Logan is trying to keep thomas stable,
taking virgils place.
So that's why, he is driving instead of thomas.
It takes about 20 or 30 minutes to get there and I.. Fell asleep after awhile sincw it felt like forever.

-Patton's pov-
I got out of the car and turned to roman "Hey kiddo! Its time ot get up!" I wait for some response. I narrow my eyes and shake him once more "Come on we're going to see virgil."
I whine as he quickly gets up as I say 'Virgil.'
of course, why wouldn't he?
i smile and point outside, to the hospital as he nods and unbuckles himself jumping out
I turn to logan tapping his foot on the ground like a little mad bunny.
I giggle and kiss him on the cheek and run past him squealing.

~Logans pov~
I blush and sigh after patton has kissed me, in front of roman i turn to see his reaction, his face..
It looks.
Sad and miserable,
or he is missing someone
I know it is virgil.
and I realized, that's exactly what he did with Virgil "Come on roman.." I mumble and start walking. as hell follows

Romans pov
I lean against the car waiting for the two to go before me. I see patton kiss logan and my heart drops.
And my eyes went wide my only thoughts are about Virgil and me, mostly only Virgil as patton skips off i see logan blushing when he sees my face, its almost like henis reading my mind. And he has a saddend look on his face not for long, but. He walks away and simply says
"Come on."

I feel as if I'm trapped in my thoughts, my thoughts about Virgil and regret swallows me,

"I could have saved him.." i said to myself. As a tear manages to escape.