Prologue

Third Person's POV

"You are not allowed to die. I still have plans for you"

A silhouette appeared, after that it kept murmuring things only spirits understand.

A girl named Galaxy opened her eyes and trembled while looking on her wound in her opened chest. Her eyes bolded as she witnessed how her opened chest healed. She saw a red glimmering dot sinking deeper into her chest until it disappeared.

"W-where am I?" She murmured while looking around only to see herself lying in the middle of a forest and a river. The water turned red because of her own blood dripping.

Her eyes landed in an old tree and saw a pair of red glimmering eyes looking straight into hers like it's searching for something.

She trembled in fear.

"W-who are you? W-what are you!" She stutter.

The silhouette disappeared into thin air. A black hovering shadow then appeared. It's glimmering eyes looked into hers.

"I will be giving you the power of immortality in exchange of 100 souls. If not, you will die and rot in Hell, forever." And it started murmuring unnecessary things

"W-what are y--- ack!"  Galaxy puked. Her own blood coming of its mouth. There her eyes started to glimmer. A pair of red glimmering eyes were seen.

There, A Demon was Reborn.

A new blood was formed.

A blood that humans do not have.

A blood that changes people when tasted.

A blood from Hell.

And A Blood Of Immortality.