Chapter 9

[Play&Read]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack dragged Lexie away. Sofie followed them.

"H-Hey! Jack! Let me go! Please" Lexie said teary eyed not wanting to go away from Galaxy. But she already did.

"No! The Heck are you saying!?! Do you want to die huh?! I can't! Ok! I can't, and I won't let you die! Lexie, I love you" Jack hugged her.

"J-Jack please, let me go! I'm sorry... I don't love you. I will never love you" She looked down. Tears falling non-stop.

"L-Lexie...." He hugged her.

Lexie struggled trying to break the hug.

"Let me go! P--please! Please! I don't want you! It doesn't mean that you like me I like you too. Not all things you want, you get. Now everything's clear. Let me go. Leave me alone." He let go and a tear escape from his eye.

"I'm sorry. I'll let you go. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I just... I just wanted to protect you from them"

"It's ok. I'm sorry." She hugged him.

Sofie~

Let go Lexie... Let go...

I was about to break the hug when Galaxy hit the lockers and looked at our direction. Her eyes was burning in anger and pain. A tear escaped from her eye. Lindia kicked her stomach making her body curled up. A blood came out from her that made me step back and break the hug. I grab them both and started to run away.

We ran away as fast as we can when Jack stopped supporting Lexie.

"Don't you get it!!! Huh?" I yelled.

"H-huh" -Lexie

"Galaxy is mad at you Jack! Galaxy is innocent. I know. Now she's mad because she saw you two hugged" I gritted my teeth.

"No.... It can't be"

***

Third Person's POV

Galaxy stood and dig it's nails to Lindia's thighs.

"GAHH!!" Lindia spread her Wings and winged Galaxy making her let go.

"B*tch" Her wound healed. Her eyes beamed in anger and stood up. She started to choke Galaxy.

"A-ack! A-a-ack! L-let me go!" But she just tightened her grip making Galaxy's eyes beamed bright red and Lindia hit the Glass door.

Galaxy kicked her nonstop. Lindia grabbed her foot and dig it's nails inside her flesh making her kneel and whine in pain when Lindia pulled her hair really hard. Galaxy tightened her grip on Lindia's wrist and bit it really hard that made her paralyze. Galaxy licked away Lindia's blood in her lips. Her eyes beamed. She smirked.

"Ngh" Lindia groaned and clench it's fist. Her eyes beamed blood red. "AHHHHH" She scream and stood up and hold on Galaxy's wrist, slowly twisting her arm. A click in the bone was heard. Lindia smirked.

"Ghhadd!" She gasped. Her Wings appeared. She grabbed a metal pole and hit Lindia's head making it bleed. She curled up in pain. Galaxy scoff.

***

Andrea~

"Ngh!" I slowly sat up and touch my stinging head. D*mnit

Where are they?

"A-ah" I felt it sting again. I remember that Lindia pushed me away making me hit my head and lose my consciousness.

"I'll kill you" Lindia was about to stab Galaxy when I stood up to protect her when I got slammed on the wall and hit my head. My vision blurred. And everything went black.