Chapter 5

Sofie~

Galaxy, I'm sorry for all that I have done. Please,forgive me. I will repay you. I promise

I sat up and got outside the classroom. I ran trying to catch her but she disappeared using the immortality the Demon gave her. I still can't believe that she's a Demon.

I gasped when I felt someone touch me.

"Hey, it's me Jack"

"What are you doing here? I thought you were inside?" I asked.

"Mmm. Where is Lexie? She's not inside is she" he asked with a worried tone. What the heck!

"Lexie? Why are you looking for her? You should look for Galaxy"

"I broke up with her,now please answer me, where is she" he panic

"H-hey! Calm down. Galaxy got out trying to find her. I catched up but she already disappeared then you saw me"

"Oh.. let's go find her. C'mon" he lead the way.

*Cries*

"Mommy *sob* help me. M-mommy *sob*" As soon as I heard a little girl crying,I don't know but I followed where that voice came from. Everytime I take a step closer, it was like a sound to my ear. A baby crying. As soon as I saw her, I carried her and swayed her trying to stop her from crying.

"M-mommy!" She smiled cheekily and started to laugh. As time pass by, it started to change it's voice. Her voice became deep. Her form changed. I let go of her and started to run away when I got pulled from behind and Hit my head.

"H-help! Somebody!" I yelled.

I saw a pair of red glimmering eyes stare at me in disbelief. As soon as we stare at each other it smiled reassuring me that I'll be fine. I don't know but I calmed down. It disappeared into the dark.

"Galaxy"

I heard the person said and I looked at her amused. She knows Galaxy? How? Why? When?

"AHHH" She shout in frustration and let go of my leg. I groaned
D*mn that hurts.

"I'll let you live, but only this time. This time"

It walked away and disappeared in just a blink of an eye.

I gasped blood coming off my mouth.

"Ngh! D*mmit" I sat up and stared at where Galaxy disappeared.

"T-thank you for saving me,Galaxy"

***

Lexie~

"La la la la la la la~      la" It sang. I clenched my fists.

"Shut up! You're annoying me!" I yelled. I got tied up here,somewhere. I think this is the science lab. There are so many chemicals scattered that just one splash the whole school will burn into ashes.

"What did you say? You little b*tch" she slapped me really hard causing the side of my lip to bleed

"F*ck You" I gritted my teeth.

"Be thankful that I didn't kill you. I still need to use you from her. Psh. You'll die soon. She's coming" She said in annoyance.

I picked the wrong school. I wish... Aish! D*mn. There's no turning back now. I cursed under my breath.

"Lexie!" As soon as I heard her voice I cried.

"G-Galaxy" I manage to call her despite the slap this b*tch beside me.