Chapter 7

Claire's POV

Sofie ran out and never came back. I'm scared what's out there.

We are still here inside the classroom trying to find a way to get out.

"Hey! We should do something not just gonna slump down and think nonsense things"

"B-but S-Sofie never came back. W-what if she - she she's dead?" -Camille

"If you want to survive you should be brave, don't be afraid. Face your fears because you will reach nothing if you will not do anything. We should fight. Fight for our lives. Save lives. Be ready to Kill or Be Killed."

Darnit. My heart pounded.

"I-I'm ready to die I-I mean Fight! I'm ready to fight. I want to survive. I still need to achieve my goals. I still want to make my Family proud. I still want to be alive. I don't want to die. I will do my best. I'm ready"

"Me too"

"Me too"

"Me too"

Everyone said in chorus that made me smile. I love them. I truly love them. We will make this out, alive.

Jack~

D*mn. I'm tired from walking. Lexie's nowhere to be found.

I don't know where to go. There is still one room that I didn't check. The Science Lab.

***

"Hello..." I called out. I made it inside. But I can't see anything. It's too dark. I touched the side of the wall and felt something hard hoping that it's the switch.

"Your flashlight as*h*le"

"Oh yeah right" I grabbed my phone and froze in place when I didn't expect what I just did. Did I just talked to someone?

I opened the flashlight and

"WHAT THE HELL" I ran but it pushed me making me roll in the cold ground with full of apparatus. I'm like a pizza roll.

"HAHAHAHAH! Your face is priceless"

"The hell is your problem! Who are you! D*mn" I yelled.

"Oh. You don't know who you're talking to! Tss. Rude fatass"

It smirked and leaned Closer.

It wisphered...

"Demon. I'm a Demon, so don't mess with me if you don't want to die. They say it had to collect a hundred souls to be Immortal. I have 99, do you want to be the last one?" She smirked.

"The Heck! Please save me! I still don't want to die. I still have to marry Lexie. Please don't kill me" I beg.

She chuckled.

"Lexie huh... Btw where's Galaxy"

O__O

"Y-you know her?"

"Then why did I mention her name if I don't know her? Duh Common sense please"she flipped her long wavy hair.

"U-uhm... I don't know... Somewhere..." I stepped back.

"Tss. You know what? Why did Galaxy pick you? You're useless" she glared at me and saw how her eyes beamed red.

"I--im sorry,ok!" She disappeared into the dark.

Galaxy~

I hugged her. D*mn. How much I missed her.

"G-Galaxy! What's happening... What are you? Who is that Lindia and that dead girl Kristen? Who are they? What have I gotten in to. Is that why there isn't much information about this school because this school, Blood Academy is Hunted?" She acts like a baby. She's so cute I can't even.

I chuckled.

"Hunted? No it's not hunted. There are just things that I can't tell you right now. We have to focus ok. I'll protect you. Trust me. Please, don't be afraid and have faith in God" I smiled reassuring her.

She smiled back.

"I will. I love you Galaxy." She hugged me.

We walked back into where I got out but only to see an empty classroom,section 2-A.

*Facepalm* They're gonna die there outside.

Lindia~

"Too noisy" I opened my eyes gritting my teeth. F*ck those footsteps. I'm going to rip off their flesh so they can't walk anymore.

"You disturbed me" I murmured clenching my fist and stood up.

Claire~

They ran the other side of the corridor.

*Facepalm*

D*mn! Now we're apart. How can we make sure that all of us will make it out alive if just one boom of thunder they panicked and ran away as fast as they can.

How... How can we make this out alive?!

I texted them to meet up here outside the infirmary. No one even dared to text me back even a dot.

"AGHH! HE---"

*BOOGSH*

H-huh? What was that noise?

I walked to where that noise came from.

"Sh*t"

"Why are you hiding there sweetheart" it wisphered that made me shiver down my spine.

"W-w-what... N-no. I-I was just disturbed by the n-noise so I decided to c-check what's going on" I trembled in fear. She looks so scary with those pair of blood red eyes with her pointy nails. Her skin is so white. She's beautiful but she's scary. What is she?

"W--what are you"

"Oh sweetheart, don't be afraid. I'm a Demon." She smiled. More like a smirk.

I was about to run when she caught my foot and started to dig her nails into my thighs making me scream in pain.

"AGGHHH!!! ARGH! D-D*MN! H-HELP!---" She grabbed my hair and pointed my chest and slowly dig it's nails into my flesh making me cough my own blood.

"You! Disturbed me! I was sleeping! F*ck you all I'll kill you!!" Her Big Black Wings spread occupying the corridor. Hell that's big. I gasped.

Her hands made it's way inside my chest and started to move in circular motion. I'm chasing my breath. I can't breath. I continuously trembled. Red bubbles coming out off my mouth.
She pulled out her hand with my Heart.

"Good timing, I'm hungry"