Chapter 6

"Oh? I'm a sl*t?  No no no sweetheart. You're wrong. You wh*re! Are you Jealous that YOUR BOYFRIEND like me? And not you? Aw. Poor Kristen. Don't worry. You will not feel any pain anymore you know why? Because, I'm going to kill you." It's eyes beamed holding on Kristen's shirt.

"NO! Let go of me you b*tch!"

It started to choke her.

"A-ack!"

"You made me suffer. You killed me. You bullied me. You embarrassed me infront of everyone. YOU! I WILL KILL YOU"

LINDIA~

Die Kristen. I hate you! I Hate everyone. I'm going to kill you!

"Oh I pity you little b*tch. You're a sl*t! You stole MY BOYFRIEND. Are you that desperate? God. Oh Lindia" she grabbed my hair making me whine in pain.

"N-no! P-please... Someone save me!"

She slapped me really hard making me shut my mouth.

"Shut up if you don't want to die" she slap me once more making me groan in pain. I can't even feel anything.

"You should know your limits sweetheart."

"I-its not my fault that I'm prettier than you that's why YOUR BOYFRIEND cheated on you"

"D*mn you! You really want to die huh, well then, as you wish" she smirked and grabbed my hair too tight that it made me scream in pain. She hit my head in the sink making me cough my own blood.

"I expected more Lindia. I thought you were strong."

"Hey, I think that's too much. I thought we're just going to scare her" Carmina stared at me.

"No! She deserves better than this" Kristen smirked making me tremble in fear.

"N-no! Please someone! HELP!"  She hit my head once more making me lose my consciousness.

Third Person's POV

"Hey, stop, that's too much Kristen. Your killing her" Christina said.

"Killing her?! What the hell Christ.. you should support me, not just babbling nonsense things psh" she hit Lindia's head over and over again until she's satisfied. You can see how much blood and flesh is coming out of it's head.

"Wake up! YAH! Weak" she kicked her making her face visible. She stepped back it's hands trembling.

"N-no! I-I didn't kill her. It was her fault! She stole my boyfriend!!" Kristen cried.

"It's ok ---"

"NO! Burry her! M-make sure no traces of blood will be seen" she ran out and never came back.

"Ohh... Your the one who's scared now. You even said that I'm weak. Well, look at me now" it raise it's hands and smiled.

"NO! Die! Die! DIE! B*TCH!!!" Kristen yelled in anger.

"You look like a frog, just like your sister. Oh no doubt you really are sisters​. She Dead right" Lindia smirked.

"AHHH!! HELL YOU LINDIA! YOU PIECE OF SH*T" It ran to her grabbing a metal pole when she got slammed by those pair of Big Black Wings.

"W----"

"Cool" Galaxy murmured it's eyes beaming red.

"G--Galaxy help me" she reached for her hand but Galaxy just slapped her hand away making Kristen boil up in anger.

"H--hell.."

"Oh. You're too weak my dear Kristen. Your giving up so easily. Oh my. Poor you"

"I'm not like you... Ugh" it whined in pain.

"Just like your sister huh" she smirked taking a step closer with those pair of Big Black Wings.

"I'll kill you" Kristen hit Lindia using the metal pole.

"Too slow... Oh look, you just hit yourself. Oh wow. You're brave" It chuckled.

Kristen gasped feeling the metal pole make it's way inside her flesh. Her intestines came out from the inside of the pole.

"Satisfying" she smiled.

"GAAAHHH"

"You see now, don't you mess with a name like me. Remember me Kristen Yoikuda, your classmate,your friend, your beloved best friend,the one that trusted and never leave you is me, Lindia Hale."

"W-woah" -Lexie

"You now know how it feels to be the one who is bullied. You now know how it feels that someone calls you a wh*re and a sl*t. You now know what it feels like to suffer and being the center of attention. And you now know how it feels to be called an ugly frog" She kicked her body making it flew and hit the ceiling.

She walked away but before she disappeared out of their sight, she said something that made them bold their eyes.

She smirked.

"Any Welcome? I just save your lives. Now, we're friends"