The Glow Awards: Qualifications

How is everyone doing? I hope you all are fine and well and participating in The Glow Awards. *throws confetti*

Since we have encountered some problems with the participating procedure we decided to solve it as soon as possible.

Here are the necessary qualifications for the books you - the participants will be entering.

- Your story must not contain explicit scenes. Swearing/Blood and Gore are tolerated but other than that, keep it PG.

- Your story must have 6 story parts. Intros, playlists, cast do not count. If your story has less than 6 chapters, then it should be completed.

If you have less than 6 story parts and you are planning to update it before the last date of submission, then its alright. Just remember that if your story has less than 6 parts at the time when we will be starting the judging phase, then your story will be immediately disqualified.

- The last date of submission will be 30 November, 2017. Greenwich Mean Time 00:00 or 12:00 in midnight. You can find out what time it is for you by searching it up.

- LGBT books are welcome. If the judges have any problem with it the I, myself (Vee_93) will judge your book,  you amazing sweet cinnamon roll.

Any questions?