Thank you!

Now, this contest has finally come to an end. We have gotten back and forth with our judges and finally, it all worked out and we got a result in each and every genre. Also, there are still some winners who haven't received all their prizes, but book promotions for the 1st place winners and shout-outs for 1st and 2nd place winners will get them soon. 

The #ProjectSonorous team started off last summer and then things started to happen here and there and lately it was just me (DiamondSkys) left. But I was determined to finish the contest no matter what. And see? I succeeded. With the help of all the amazing judges and also the support from you guys!

And let's not forget to honor the amazing bumble-vee for creating this awesome team and idea around #ProjectSonorous. We also need to honor coolcourtney5 for the work she has put into this team and contest too.

With that said, thank you all from our hearts for everything!
It is also with bad news we need to inform you that #ProjectSonorous have split up and #ProjectSonorous will sadly, have to rest in peace. It was nice as long as it lasted. However, when things go down, new things happen. As you might have realized already, the background of this projectsonorous has changed and this account is on its way of becoming the competition account for THE DIAMONDSKYS AWARDS that was held last year on my private account DiamondSkys.  Therefore the account's username will be changed very soon.

I hope you all will stick around and join my contest over here. I really do need your support. 
I will soon be back here after a bit of rest and then the competitions on this account will begin again.

BYE FOR NOW! SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR!
//DiamondSkys

BYE FOR NOW! SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR!//DiamondSkys