The Glow Awards: Winner of Valentine's Day Contest

Hello!
Now we will present the winner of the small contest we arranged for Valentine's Day!
The judges for this contest were: DiamondSkys and CoolCourtney5 because Bumble-Vee didn't have time to look through the texts. That's really sad! :( But we decided to announce the winners now because you all have probably wait for the results for a long time now. 

In this small contest, we encouraged you to write about that special person. That special person could be anyone. A boyfriend/girlfriend, family member, friends/best friends, a crush. Literally, it could be about anyone.

Everyone that entered this contest was amazing! You guys showed so much love for this special person and that was just amazing to read. *If you want to read everyone's, head over to the contest section and read through the participators.* Sadly, we decided to only have one winner due to a low number of people who participated, but that's okay. Everyone's texts were nicely written and it just screamed love with big letters.

OUR WINNER IS............................

Congratulations to......Em_C_Squared!  (Here's what this person wrote! :D, Enjoy!)

Em_C_Squared!  (Here's what this person wrote! :D, Enjoy!)

(Picture made by 

Your prizes are: A follow from our account & a shout-out on our profile. You also won a picture of your text with a nice background that you can have and look at whenever designed by DiamondSkys. Of course, it will be loved themed! :)

 __________________________________________________________________

Have a nice day!

//ProjectSonorous

//ProjectSonorous