Chapter 1

After my first year of Alfea. A lot has changed. The Winxs and I are going to be doing something that no other fairy would do. But here is the thing. If it makes us a better fairies then we will do it. Also it is a challenge and we don't back down from a challenge. We are going to start something new. Maybe change the future. Us Winxs are going to be going to Red Fountain and learn with the specialists.

I waited at the gates for the rest of the girls. When they got here. We headed into school looking around for three of our friends. They told us they were going to get here early. But we couldn't go find them because we got stopped by Ms. Griselda.

"You ladies come with me." She told us.

"Okay. It is not even five minutes into the New Year and you already think we did something. News flash. We just got here. So we didn't do anything." Stella said.

"Just come with me." She said. We followed her to Headmistress Faragonda we see Lizzy, Roxy, and Mirta waiting there for us.

"What is going on?" I asked looking at everyone.

"We don't know. We were just told to come here." Roxy said.

"Well ladies. Headmaster Saladin and I have been talking. We thought of this experiment. We are going to send a group of fairies to Red Fountain to learn with the Red Fountain Specialists." She told us.

"So you choose us." Bloom said.

"Yes I did. I think you ladies will be the best choice. You will be at Red Fountain for a whole year. Your things are already there." She said.

"What about Alfea?" Tecna asked.

"You will not be learning this year at Alfea." She said.

"Our parents know about this?" Layla asked.

"Yes they do know. Also they agreed to send you." She said.

"Okay. When do we go?" I asked her.

"Now. Good luck girls." She said. Then we left to leave for Red Fountain. We went in silent. When we got there guys were staring at us. This is going to be different.

We were walking until we heard someone,

"What are you doing here?"

We turned around to see....