Chapter 12

I then tried to grab her arm. But she turned and grabbed my arm instead. She then was on top of me. I was laying on the ground. She just beat me. I was shocked. She got off of me and she put out her hand to help me up. I took it and she helped me up.

"Congracts. Good match." I said to her.

"Thanks Nex. Good job to you too." She said to me.

*Riven's POV*

Oh great now I have to do whatever that music fairy wants me to do for a week. This is going to be one long week. I can't believe Nex just lost.

"I will see you tomorrow." Musa said walking past me. She walked up to Layla and gave her a high five. They were talking about something. I then walked over to Nex and looked at him.

"Sorry man." Nex said to me.

"It's cool man. I know you were going to lose." I told him.

"Then why did you make that bet with Musa?" He asked me.

"Because I really hoped you could have done it. I wanted to push her bottoms." I told him.

"Of course it had to do with pushing someone's bottom." Nex said.

It is later that day and I was in my room playing my guitar when Tecna and Timmy walked in. I just went back doing what I was doing. I had this beat stuck inside my head all day. So I need to get it out.

*Tecna's POV*

Timmy and I walked into his room to work on some programs and things. We walked into the room to see Riven sitting playing his guitar. I wonder if Musa even know he plays. Timmy and I just walked right over to his computer.

We were working on a program for the hover bikes. We took a break. Timmy turned and looked over to Riven. He was still in the room playing his guitar. I am not complaining. I am use to it because of Musa. We have been roommates since we first came to here.

"So I heard you lost a bet to Musa." Timmy said to Riven.

"Yup." Riven said not looking up from his guitar.

"So what do you think she will make you do?" Timmy asked.

"I don't know. I just hope it is nothing stupid. But knowing her. She would make me her man servant for the whole week." Riven said.

"Why would you say that?" I asked. I know Musa. She wouldn't make someone do something they won't want to do. He doesn't know Musa.

"Because it's her. She hates me. So why won't she make me be her man servant or make me do something I don't like." Riven said to me.

"You don't know her. She would never make someone do if they don't like it. She not like that. You will see." I told him.

"Sure." He said looking over to me.

"Whatever you say Riven. Will have to just wait and see." I said to him and left it at that. I know Musa. The worse thing she would make him do it go shopping with us girls and make him hold our bags.

*Riven's POV*

Was that technology fairy right about what she said? Was Musa not that is week and make me pay for how I treated her last year? We won't find out until tomorrow. Now I wish we had classes tomorrow. But sadly we don't. It is the weekend.