Chapter 5

"Okay. Here is the thing. I think I might be having feelings for Musa." I Itold them. I didn't want to admit it.

"Riven has a heart and it looks like Musa has it." Brandon said.

"What is the problem then Riven?" Sky asked me.

"I think I pushed her away because of last year." I told them.

"Dude no offence. You are have been pushing her away since day one." Timmy said.

"I know. It is all I know how to do. You guys know that. It is hard for me to get close to someone." I said.

"We know man. Just be yourself and try not to push her away." Sky said.

"I will try." I said.

I has been a while since that day. I have trying to not push Musa away. When I do talk to her the only think that happens is that we fight.

It is the weekend. I was walking around the grounds when I saw Musa sitting under a tree with her guitar. I stopped to listen to her.

*Musa's POV*

It was the weekend. I never really had time to play my music and everything because of work and everything. But today I got timed. I got my book and guitar. I then got lost into my music. I got done with my song. I looked up to see Riven standing there.

"Hey." I said to him.

"Hey." He said to me.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"What does it look like? I'm baking a cake." I said with a lot of sarcasm in my voice.

"Can I have a piece?" He asked with sarcasm.

"Haha." I said.

"I know I am so funny." He said.

"I won't say that. I have other words for it." I said to him.

"So what are you writing there?" He asked trying to look into my book.

"A song I have been working on. But I am not ready for anyone to see it just yet." I said grabbing my music book and closing it.

"Oh come on. Then how do you know it is good enough for someone to hear?" He asked me.

"I don't know. Usually the Winxs just bugging me enough until I give in. But that usually takes a while." I told him.

"Nice. But here is the thing. I heard to the song." He told me.

"What? Really? How much of it?" I asked him.

"Enough. It is good so far. I guess." He said.

"You guess?" I asked.

"Yeah. I guess." He said.

"Wow that is so what I want to hear. Then it might not be good." I said.

"Yeah, but..." He was saying until I interrupted him.

"Never mind. I don't care what you think. You don't get my music. So just forget it." I said getting my things and walked away.

*Riven's POV*

I can't believe I just did that. What can I do to make it up? Her song was good. I don't know why I said I guess. I walked about to my room and sat on my bed. I grabbed my guitar and started to play.