Chapter 34

That was the only way. I could tell her my feels. Also, the only away she would believe me. The truth is now going to come out. I got up and went to find her. There is going to be only two away this is going to go. She either going to hate me or happy to see me.

I was walking down the hallway to her room. She would probably be in there. I knocked on her door. I heard footsteps coming to it. The opened to reveal Layla.

"Yes Riven?" She asked me.

"Is Musa in there?" I asked her.

"No. She is taking a walk on the grounds. She said something about clearing her mind." She told me.

"Thanks." I said walking away.

I went to the grounds to look for her. I walked and looked ever where for her. I then found her under my favorite spot. I walked over to her.

"Hey. Can we talk?" I asked her.

"Sure. What's up?" She asked me.

"I have something to tell you." I told her.

"What is it?" She asked consured.

"I know you might be mad at me. But....." I was saying. But just then an alarm went off. We were under attack. I looked at Musa and she looked at me.

We got back to the school. We then saw all these weird dark creatures. Without thinking we went right into battle. I looked to my right to see Musa is all Winxed up. She then joined the others in the sky to stop them from coming.

We fought with all our heart. I know the girls were getting weak. Because they were on the ground fighting with us now. There was to main of them. Just then we heard over the speakers,

"Retreat to the ships."

I looked over to see everyone running and still fighting. I can't believe we have to give up our school again. I then saw Musa and the other winxes in front of everyone still fighting. They were giving us a head start. But what about them.

"Musa." I screamed to her.

"GO!" She yelled back to me.

I then got pulled onto a ship. The door shut and we were off. The last thing I saw or any of us saw was those girls fighting for their school and life. We will not know what happened until later. I hope they will be okay. I know they will be okay. They are specialists. No specialists will give up. We will see them again.

(A/N: Hey readers. So here the thing. This will be the ending of this story. This is the last chapter. But I might make a sequel later in time. Hope you guys like it. Thanks for reading. Keeping reading. If you like my stories please check out my other stories. Love = Reviews.)