Chapter 6

I can't believe I just did that. What can I do to make it up? Her song was good. I don't know why I said I guess. I walked about to my room and sat on my bed. I grabbed my guitar and started to play.

I heard the door open. I looked up to see Bloom and Sky standing there.

"You okay man?" Sky asked me.

"Yeah. I am fine." I said.

"Okay." He said.

"Okay." I said.

Bloom looked at Sky then to me.

"Riven, is there something bothering you?" She asked me.

"No. Why would you ask that pixie?" I asked her.

"Because it seems like you have something on your mind. Also the song I heard you playing we telling us something." She said to me.

"Then enlighten me. What is the song I was playing saying?" I asked me.

"Riven, come on man. Can you be nice?" Sky asked.

"It's fine Sky. The song was about a person. A girl maybe. You don't know how to tell her your feelings or something down that line. How's that?" Bloom asked me.

"I am out of here. If anyone is looking for me. Tell them don't." I said as I walked outed.

*Bloom's POV*

I looked at Sky. Sky looked at me. I know I was right. I also think I know who it is the girl.

"Just ignore him. He is has been in a good mood." He told me.

"It's fine. He is just mad that I was right." I said.

"I know. He just won't admit it." He told me.

"I can tell. But I didn't know Riven could play or sing?" I said.

"He really doesn't like to show that. He thinks he's not good at it. But truly he goes something there." Sky told me.

If Musa know. She would fall for him even more. Next time I see her. I am telling her. He really has a gift there.

"He is not bad." I said.

"Yeah, we all know that. But he doesn't believe us." Sky said.

"So..." I said.

"What?" He asked me.

"What do you want to do?" I asked him.

"Do you to go take a walk?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure." I said. Then we walked out of the room.

*Layla's POV*

I walked into the fitness room. All the guys watched me. It's like they never seen a girl in a fitness room.

"Hey Layla." I heard. I turned to where the voice was coming from. It was Nex. I walked over to him.

"Hey Nex." I said.

"So what brings you here?" He asked me.

"Are you kidding me Nex?" I asked him.

"No. I thought you Winxs would be on the ground or something." He said.

"Hey Nex do me a favor?" I asked him.

"Yes?" He asked me. All the guys were watching us.

"Take...."