Chapter 7

"Take your twelve size foot out of you 10 size mouth." I told him.

"Oooowwww." I heard the guys around us say.

"That goes for all of you." I said walking to a machine and putting my music in to work out.

I was working out until I looked up to see Nex and the guys stare at me. Really have they not seen a person from the opposite sex work out. Looks like not.

When I got down working out I walked to the door and stopped. I turned around to say,

"You guys really need to clean up your act. Get used to seeing a person from the opposite sex in here. Because I am going nowhere."

*Flora's POV*

I was walking around the grounds until I saw Helia sitting drawing something. I walked up to him. I saw what he was drawing.

"Wow that is really good." I said.

He turned around to look at me.

"Thanks." He said to me.

"No problem." I said to him.

"How are you?" He asked me.

"I am good. How are you?" I asked him.

"I am good." He said.

"That's good. So what are you working on? If you don't mind me asking." I said to him. I was getting butterflies standing near him.

He handed it to me to look at. It was the grounds of Red Fountain. It was beautiful.

"Just something I been working on." He told me.

"It looks amazing." I told him.

"I have more if you want to see them." He said to me.

"Yeah. That would be nice." I told him.

"Come with me. They are in my room." He told me getting up.

"Okay." I said. I then followed him to his room. We walked into the room. He brought them all out. He laid them on his bed.

*Stella's POV*

I was sitting in the lounge area the school made for students. I was reading the hand book to figure out how to change these god awful uniforms.

"Wow I would never believe it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. Princess is reading." I heard. I looked up to see Brandon.

"Hahaha. You are so funny." I told him.

"Thank-you. I know I am." He looked at me. "So what are you reading?" He asked me.

"The hand book." I told him.

"Why?" He asked me.

"So I can change this god awful uniforms." I told him.

"Really?" He asked me surprised.

"Why so surprised?" She asked me.

"Just am." He looked at me. "Do want any help?" He asked.

"Do you really mean it?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said sitting down by me.

"Okay." Is all I could say. We sat there looking there the hand book.