Weekend Shenanigans

Her insta is lala.c0m (<that's a zero not an O)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Geo
?? : *whispers* Shh sh ok you guys ready?

??? : *whispers back* Yesss!

???? : Wait! Let me get my camera out!

I listened to the vioces over my head. I was laying down sleeping. Well... was sleeping. I was about to get up until I heard my door creak open with footsteps behind it. I knew the first voice was Amiya. The second and third voice was a little fuzzy. I continued to pay attention to the voices.

?? : Ready?

??? : One...

???? : Two....

?? : Three!

Soon as they got to three I moved to the back of my bed and pinned the three stooges down onto my bed. Screams echoed through the house almost piercing my ears. I looked at Amiya and the two mystery voices, her friends, Rachel and Lila.

Amiya : Geo stop doing that crap! Almost gave me a heart attack.

Me : Stop coming in my room trying to surprise me. You know I hate surprises.

I got off of the girls and crawled out my bed to stretch. As soon as I finished stretching a loud pop came out of nowhere and confetti fell over me. I looked at Amiya and her friends cheesing at me.

Girls : Happy Birthday Geo!!

Me : *shakes my head* Thank you ladies. Now can I go back to sleep?

Lila : Sleep?

Rachel : Its your birthday baby why you wanna go to sleep?

I looked at Rachel and smirked a bit. Amiya scoffs and smacks Rachel's arm for what she said. Rachel has a crush on me. Of course Amiya knows about it. I think its cute but Amiya just wants to knock Rachel out every time she flirts with me. Just to keep my baby sister happy, I told her I wasnt gonna have sex with Rachel. Even if she's fine and got a sexy body. I've been told shes a little hoe though honestly.

As for Lila? She's actually someone I'll chill with. She's like another little sister. Her and Amiya are just alike only opposite and younger I believe. Only by a year.

Amiya : You're not going to sleep because you got a big day ahead of you. Now put a shirt on before I knock Rachel ass out.

Rachel : I aint gonna do shit Amiya damn.

Lila : Lies you tell.

I laughed and grabbed a shirt out my dresser. Amiya then comes up to me and kisses my cheek. I playfully scrunched up my face and wiped my cheek. She whines and shoves me making me laugh.

Amiya : Dont be rubbing my kisses away! Anyways, in half an hour I need you to go with Kris to momma house. She wants you two to help her with some errands.

Me : And why you just cant get Kris to go? Wait.. why momma cant go do her errands herself? Don't she got a car??

Amiya : Because smart ass I need you two out the house. And momma car needs brake fluid. Which is why she wants you and Kris to go do some errands. Now get dressed !

Lila : Oop *laughs*

Rachel : Damn Amiya.

I rolled my eyes at Amiya and huffed while saying fine. She smiled at me then walked out my room with Rachel and Lila behind her. My thing is why I gotta go with Hot Head? She might get pissed cause the sky is blue today who knows. I laid back on my bed again getting back in my covers.

Amiya : *yells* Get yo ass up Geo! Kris is waiting on you!!

I groaned and threw the covers over my head. All I want is sleep!

Kris
?? : Happy Birthday Kris!!

I smiled walking in the kitchen. Amira and her friends Lila and Rachel smiled at me then gave me a hug.

Me : Thank you ladies.

Lila and Rachel both kissed my cheeks making me smile even bigger. Go ahead and make me feel special then. Amira shook her head and continued what it looked like baking.

Amira : Kris I need you and Geo to go to Momma house.

Then she kills my vibe a little. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

Me : Why I gotta be with her again?

Amira : Because I need you both out the house today. And besides Mom needs you two for some errands as well.

I just nodded my head. At least I got a logical reason to be with Geo ass. For the sake of Ma Dukes.

Amira: *yells* Geo get down here!

Geo : *yells back* Alright mother!! Damn!

Minutes later Geo comes down with some shorts and a wife beater on. Her eyes landed on me and she rolled her eyes. My shoulder still stings from where she gripped my shoulder. The feelings are mutual my friend.

Geo : Come on shorty before I crawl back into my bed.

I looked at her crazy then looked around the room trying to see who the hell she calling shorty.

Me : You was talking to Amira friends right?

Geo : *looks at me* Im looking at the person I'm talking to.

Me : Nah son. Cause last time I checked I aint no shorty.

Geo : And last time I checked I didn't care. Let's go.

I felt my blood boil inside of me. She just erks my soul and it hasn't even been a whole month! Don't let her kill your day Kris. It's your day.

Me : *looks at Amira* Can I punch her out real quick? Let her spend her birthday in the hospital.

Amira : Yall be good. Now go now before momma calls me asking where yall at.

Me : Yeah yeah. Alright.

□□□
KoolAid.Smile