Two Weeks Later...

Geo
?? : Enjoying your vacation Ms. Harrington?

I smiled at the person on the phone with me. She always call me that when a photo shoot is coming up.

Me : I am. Thank you so much for asking Isabella.

Isabella is my boss. Me and her actually gotten close some days after I was hired. She showed me the ropes herself and instantly we became close. Don't get me wrong now, we do have times when work is into play and when it is not.

Isabella: Good! I'm glad. Okay so you know when you come back you have a photo shoot with Marcus Haynes, the CEO of Bonkers. Then another one later that day with Jessica Dime.

Me : Jessica Dime?! Oh that's my baby from Love and Hip Hop!

Isabella: *scoffs* Anyway, will you be able to make it after you get off the plane right?

Me : Of course. You know I got you.

Isabella: Great! So your flight is gonna be Monday night. Round 2:30am. I'm gonna need you here by 8:45 love.

Me : That's gonna be a tight squeeze Bella.

Isabella: I know. Which is why as soon as you get off the plane your ride is gonna be there waiting for you with the trunk popped open and all.

I listened to her and nodded my head thinking she sees me. I put my socks on while placing my phone between my shoulder and my ear. Where are my headphones?

(That crap happens to me EVERY TIME SOMEONE CALLS ME. And when I do have my headphones, they're always tangled together and crap. )

Me : I gotcha Isabella. Thanks for checking in on me.

Isabella: You know I gotta check on my dumpling. *laughs* I'll see you in Three weeks.

Me: Yes ma'am.

I then hung up and threw my phone on the bed. I looked through the opened suitcase I had on my bed and dug through it looking for my black shorts. I know I packed it in here.

A figure walks pass my door but I pay them no attention. How my stomach is flipping at the moment I kind of figured it was Kris.

Since this past week, I've been trying to dodge Kris. Every place she went in the house I would avoid. These feelings I have got to go some way right? I also noticed how she looks at me when I leave the room. Even when her bitch is here eating up everything. Oops I said that out loud? Oh well... I still think she's a hoe but I'm gonna keep that to myself. Just know I ain't the only one that thinks that either.

The day before yesterday, I was talking to Amira and Kris walks by. I felt her eyes staring into the side of my head. When I told Amira I was going to momma house for a minute I walked out the living room. Of course her girl was there. She wasn't paying her no attention cause Kris eyes never left me until I walked out the house.

I found my shorts finally. I took off my sweats that I had on and slipped my shorts on. I then put my shoes on, grabbed my phone and headphones, and walked out my room to Amira's.

Me : Amira.

I walked into her room and didn't see her. I heard water running in her bathroom. Of course she's in the shower. I walked up to the bathroom door and knocked on it three times.

Me : Amira it's Geo!

Amira : What?!

I opened the door a bit so I can avoid hollering through it. Steam escaped out the bathroom and to my face. I don't understand her hot ass showers sometimes.