Feelings

Kris
Amira : *yells* Geo! Get yo ass down here and eat dude!

Geo : *yells downstairs* I'm coming dammit!

I stuffed a strip of bacon in my mouth while watching Tv. Amira finished cooking like 10 minutes ago and is now sitting in the living room with me. I love when she cooks. Especially breakfast man. She be throwing down in the kitchen. Bacon, eggs, sausage, and pancakes bruh. If she wasn't considered as my sister I'll cuff her in a heartbeat.

Amira : She always do that shit. Then when she do come down the food be cold and she'll be mad. Making me sweat over a hot ass stove.

Me : If she don't eat it hell I will for ya Amira. I love your cooking.

Amira : Awee Thank you honey bun. *smiles*

Footsteps were heard coming down the stairs. I looked at the stairs and there was Geo. She wore a sports bra and some shorts with her Nike slides. She had a towel over her head and was rubbing her hair. I'm guessing she washed her hair.

Geo : Happy? I'm here.

She then walks into the kitchen fixing her food. Amira rolls her eyes and sighs.

Amira : It ain't my fault if it's cold helfa.

Geo :Yeah Yeah whatever.

I laughed at the two bickering and stood up from the couch. That breakfast was bussin man. Made me full as a tick.

I walked into the kitchen and Geo was finishing up fixing her plate. I went over to the sink to wash my plate.

Geo : Well Goodmorning to you too ma'am.

Me : *rolls my eyes* Morning Georgina.

Arms wrapped around my waist and a warm body pressed against my backside along with cold droplets of water from her hair. I looked back and saw Geo smirking at me.

Geo : You know it's sexy when you say my name....

One of her hands slipped into my joggers and she was rubbing my clit. I gasped and quickly covered my mouth muffling a moan. Geo then licks my neck and kisses my ear before whispering into it.

Geo: *whispers* But sexier when you called me Daddy last night...

Damn she had me horny as hell and wet. I turned around to face her and she was biting her bottom lip.

Me : You starting shit you won't finish later Geo.

Geo : Trust me I'll finish.

She then cups my cheek and tongue kisses me slowly. Her tongue swirls inside of my mouth making me moan and instantly wrap my arms around her neck. She grips my waist then lifts me on the counter with her strong little ass. We were having a full blown make out session in the kitchen. I really wanted to fuck her on the island table and taste her wetness again.

Amira : Kris! Can you bring me the syrup please?!

I pulled away from the kiss finally catching my breath. Geo moves my face towards her again and kisses me again. I smiled and kisses her back for a few seconds then got off the counter. Geo growls in the kiss and picks me back up placing me back on the counter. I chuckled.

Me : Hey Geo.

Geo : Hey *smirks*

Me : Who marked you up?

On her chest and neck were hickies that I of course put on her. That was payback for bruising my tits. These bitches still sore. Geo looks at me while raising an eyebrow and smiles.