"Daddy"

Kris
My alarm goes off and gives me a small heart attack. I grabbed it off the charger looking at the time. 7:30 am. The hell I got an alarm for 7:30 for?

I sighed cause of the fact that I won't be able to go back to sleep now. Once I'm up, I'm up. Ain't no naps until I eat a good ass meal.

Geo stirs in her sleep next to me. Her arm was draped over my stomach and her head was on my chest. Our legs were tangled with each other. She then stops moving and lets out a sigh before going back to sleep. She's like a big ass baby when she sleeps. Fucking adorable yo.

I eventually unlocked my phone and decided to scroll on social media since I couldn't go back to sleep. So far Snapchat ain't popping. Facebook is just dead and messy. And Twitter is another pornhub on my timeline. Not saying that it's a bad thing though *wink*.

I finally got on instagram and noticed I got 70 new likes on my recent and a couple of follow requests. I followed the people I know then started scrolling on my timeline liking folks pictures.

(I have a tendency to do that shit too. Then later I'll have somebody giving me a tbh or a DM and I'll be confused asf as to why they doing this ....lmao )

I then heard Geo's phone vibrate on the bed catching my attention. It was laying on the other side of her. I managed to grab it before it woke her up fully. Geo stirred a bit more on me then stopped.

I looked at her phone and saw it was somebody named Donna calling her. I was a little bit curious on who the hell was Donna. And why she calling Geo at almost 8 o'clock in the morning?

Geo's phone stopped ringing and the missed call notification came across her lock screen. The phone vibrates again with the same name popping across the screen as an incoming call. I sighed clicking the volume button so it would stop vibrating. I'll ask her about this Donna girl when she fully wakes up.

I've honestly improved a lot with myself. Usually when some random person calls my spouse phone I blow shit out of proportion and get pissed afterwards. Yeah it be times when I be wrong but honestly, it would be a slim ass chance when I am wrong. And that shit be crazy.

As soon as I was about to place her phone on the nightstand her phone vibrates twice in my hand. I looked at her screen and saw a message from this Donna girl.

Hey Daddy I just wanna apologize about last night. Call me when you can.

I blinked a few times then looked at the message again to clarify what I just read. Daddy?

Soon as I was about to wake her ass up she kisses my cheek then sits up in the bed.

Geo : Morning baby girl.

Me : Who is Donna?

Geo : *yawns* Huh?

She rubs her eyes then looks at me confused. I raised one of my eyebrows and cleared my throat so she could hear me a little more clearer and won't give me that "huh" bullshit.

Me : Who the hell is Donna? She called your phone twice.

Geo : Donna is a friend. The hell she calling me for this early?

She grabs her phone from me then looks at the screen noticing the missed calls and lastly the message. Geo slowly looks from the phone then at me. I stared back at her and crossed my arms over my chest.

Me : She also text you. "Daddy."

Geo : Baby let me-

Me : Yanno I don't even know if I should curse yo ass out for having another bitch calling you Daddy or punch yo lying ass in the mouth. I'm realllllly leaning on my second option right now.

Geo : Kris I promise you she's just a friend. She always called me that to fuck with me that's all. I swear on moms she's nothing more. I can call up Leah and she can vouch for my ass if you don't believe me.

I looked at Geo for a minute then shook my head. She grabs my hand and kisses it. I look her dead in the eye.

Me : The hell shes apologizing for?

Geo scratches the back of her head then sighs before looking back at me.

Geo : She tried to fuck last night. But I wasn't having it. All she did was kiss my neck. I moved her away from me and I walked out. Thats why I came home early last night.

I heard her explaining and all. Believe me I did! But all that kept replaying in my head was "she tried  to fuck last night." My blood was boiling inside. She kept explaining.

Geo : Baby girl if you want me to I'll stop talking to her. Only reason why I even went to the party last night was because of Leah ass. I promise you I wouldn't do anything to hurt you.

I eventually caved in and sighed. Geo then sits closer to me and kisses on my cheek then neck. I bit on my lip trying to stay serious but that wasn't working at all.

Me: Okay. I believe you. But if another bitch calling you daddy and shit I'm gonna kick both of y'all asses. Don't tempt me Georgina.

Geo : I gotchu baby girl. *licks my earlobe*

Me : Ewwww nasty ass.

Geo : You love me though.

I really do. That's the crazy part.

****
Kel