2. PSYCHO

A neurotic is the man who builds a castle in the air. A psychotic is the man who lives in it. A psychiatrist is the man who collects the rent.
Jerome Lawrence

That day,that very moment,she wanted some alone time,some time to cool her head off and breathe in some fresh air. So she decided to take a stroll in the community park. It felt good to finally break free from her school routine. They had just closed school for the holidays and a fortnight after she had faced a break up with her then boyfriend.

When they first met he was this accomodative, sweet perfect n soft guy. And they actually had a great time together. It was like they fit perfect for one another....like a puzzle. One day he suddenly changed, he was something else other than her boyfriend.He suddenly became possessive and always angry,she couldn't manage anything right in his eyes.The guy was freaking sly. He was just too demanding and a control freak.Being free spirited and wild, she could not put up with him and rather felt suffocated throughout the entire relationship.

She was finally making an attempt at being happy and wanting a whole new fresh start to go with it. She smiled at the sound of birds chirping their hearts out and perching freely from one branch to another, like they knew no troubles. It was music itself, who would not want to listen to that melody? It made her smile, forget and imagine. Forget things. Imagine things. In her mind's eye she could see herself free and joyful, just like the birds were. She felt like one of them.
Sitting on the lash green carpet grass with her eyes transfixed on the big bowl of a sky,she felt free and at peace. The sun was now setting, causing the horizon to turn bright orange, just like a gigantic fireball would. Lost in nature and her calming thoughts, she suddenly let out a shriek at the feel of huge rough hands grabbing her arm in a grip of steel. Turning around, she made a move to scream yet again on seeing a masked faced but the person behind the mask gagged her and roughly lifted her up.Her kicks seemed powerless as she gradually became weak from breathing in the chloroform on the gag.....she then drifted into darkness, she became unconscious.

************
Her eyes fluttered open. The masked face was hovering over her. She let out a guttural scream. It horrified her.
"Hey,,, awake?"Came a loud gruff n hoarse but familiar voice.

She was frightened. She was Confused. At the same damned moment. It appeared she had heard that voice before,somewhere,whose was it?

"Now you tryna figure out who I am,because you recognise this voice somehow?" The masked man bellowed.

"You are damned right moron, I am. What do you want of me? If you feel so big and scary now,just remove your mask and show me your face."She tried to keep her voice tough,but it came out so feeble.

Her eyes darted all over the place.
*Everything looks strange*Her mind registered. She'd been abducted, but why?!

" Whoa!! That was some nerve girl. Tryna stand up for yourself? In this situation?You are brave Brae,Braaaavvve." Saying this in an ugly cynical voice,her captor removed his mask.

"Da....Vid!?!?" She gasped, blinking unbelievably.

"You are right shawty, it's not a dream. This is me, your one and only Me.That was some appearance huh?"He said maliciously grinning in an attempted humour which rather came out fake in her ears.