7. I AM A DOUBLE

"Are you sure they'll be back here bro?" Garry asked eying his twin sceptically.

"A hundred percent trust me."

"Really you've been saying that for the last one week."

" Today they have to come G."

"Look at you bro, I hate seeing you like this." Garry pointed out. You are so miserable about this girl. You are never like that. "

"Am fine.  Am Still me."

"That's what am saying. You are in denial."

"Am not." Graig said getting irritated.

"They probably won't be back because they know you'll be here waiting with a fake ass excuse. At least that's what they think now."

"You are getting into my nerves Garry."

"Really? You asked me to be here with you, to help."

"You are not helping. Am going to the washrooms." Graig said getting up from his seat at the booth near the door where they were sitted all a long.

"Yeah go cool off, stubborn twin." Garry shouted after him taking a sip  from his cup.  Raising his head, he spotted them. They were just entering the café. Before he could stop himself, he called out hesitantly.

"Logan....."

They both turned to face him.

" You've got some nerve vagabond. Today you know my name? Do you have selective amnesia? " Logan asked angrily.

"Wait.... It's not the same person. I swear I didn't snub you."

"He also has multiple identity crisis." Logan said laughing sarcastically pointing at Garry but looking at Brae. Garry looked at her confused.

"It was me." Came a voice from behind them.

"Thanks Graig," Garry said with a relieved sigh.

"This is confusing," Brae said.

"Have a seat ladies, I'll explain." Graig said.

"I'll get you your tea." Garry hurried off probably evading the trouble.

"That's my identical twin Garry. He is the one you met Logan that's why  I didn't recognise you a week ago. Apparently when you left he was just coming in and when I told him about you guys he told me he'd met you before. Hence I've wanted to tell you that but you never showed up till today."

"There goes the bomb." Logan muttered.

"Okay, am sorry I scolded you that day Graig." Brae apologised.

"It's fine. We confuse lots of people believe me." He said smiling.

"Your tea is here." Garry announced. " I see everyone is reconciled now for a sweet peaceful chit chat. "

"Thanks Garry, am Brae."

"Nice to meet you my brother's muse," he said making Logan and Brae giggle. He also earned a shove from Graig.

"Forget this grumpy old one," he said referring to Graig and earning another shove from him that almost made him fall off his seat.

"He's shy now." Logan said teasingly.

"Logan, you are forgiven, absolutely." Garry said lowering his voice.

"That's sweet of you Garry.I wasn't even planning to apologise anyway." Logan said jokingly.

"As if I was waiting beautiful." Garry pointed out.

"Why didn't you tell me you had an identical twin Garry." Logan asked sipping her tea.