3.PANIC ATTACKS, DRIPS, SENTENCES

Panic is a sudden desertion of us and a going over to the enemy of our imagination.
Christian Nostell Bovee

Logan's face lit up. She let on a huge bright smile and went on, "It was this tiny gesture, though it meant a whole lot. He said it was nothing but it was so sweet. In my perspective,he's adorable you know. You could have seen how he held her in his arms then looked into her eyes with some kind of sweet glint in them. And how he wiped her tear so carefully.... It was an adorable scene, I mean,he is perfect. "

Logan went on and on about this guy she had met at the park that Sunday when she took her niece to play there. She had wandered off and hurt her leg before she came back crying with a stranger comforting her.

She was so engrossed talking about him and hadn't realised that her friend wasn't listening, she was in her own world,her own misery. She looked pale too.
Wondering why she didn't get a reaction from her, she turned and shook her off her reverie.

"What's wrong sweetheart?I just realised I've been talking to myself all along. I sure talk a lot but you beat me to it. And why is that melancholic look on your face huh? I noticed it when you came in earlier but you said you were okay." She asked impatiently.
"See, I am your best friend and you tell me everything. I know you ain't fine. Tell me about it."

Looking into Logan's eyes, she couldn't help but breakdown. Her friend engulfed her into a hug. She cried so much onto her shoulders until she could cry no more.

"Now tell me what's up sweerie, and don't go all teary on me again. Aaah aah I won't allow it." Logan said wiping her cheeks. "Onto three, while you gather up that courage to tell me huh....One....Two.... On..."

  And she burst out, "...he...he abducted me...it smelt strange....he Wanted to force himself on me...he was going to do shit to me Logan... He was going to r..." And she broke down again. It still horrified her. The thought of it made her feel so dirty.

"Okay sweerie, now calm down he's not here anymore... He won't come."

"...I...I...kicked him...he was coming....hit him with the bottle...glass....shattered...He fell...red pool... killed him Logan... I killed a man." She said in between hitches and horror written all over her face,her eyes wide and white.

"No you didn't sweerie, you must be imagining it now,,,you defended yourself and am proud of you. You know that huh? You haven't killed anyone."

"I did...it was me...there...at the door... Him...on the red floor... I killed him..."she muttered, shivering, pointing at some imaginary place.

"No sweet heart,you didn't. Look at me and tell me,do you know him? Who was it that hurt you? Who wa..."

"Da..vi..d. He...He....."

"What? He abducted you?David as in your ex?" Logan asked disbelief and disgust evident in her face.

"Him...." She said nodding vigorously and clinging onto Logan's collar. Probably searching for some kind of protection.

"Sonofabitch. Am going to skin some filthy animal just about now." Logan said between gritted teeth, her hand balled into fists. She got up,sliding Brae onto the bed."Lie down here sweerie, lemme give your dad a call. "