Bought pt2

That's Harley up there ignore the caption lol 😆

sorry guys i started school and its getting really hard. thx for all the views guys.

"yes dad". i said as i walked in unannounced.

"sweety take a seat i have some news".

i took a seat next to my dad and he looked at me with sorrow i heard the floor creak i quickly stood up.

"who are you? DAD WHATS GOING ON!" i shouted as two men approached me

in the second my life froze my dad was turning on me and i could die right now wow nice life harley. i thought.

"what do you want?!" i asked as the guy pulled a cloth out no they were gonna drug me i had to get outta here now.

"honey....harley..i sold you because i had no other choice unless this company will go down in ashes...."

i let my dad words ponder in m head how could he but i knew he loved his job but i know my mom wouldn't have tolerated this.

"who did you sell me to.?"

".......that dosent matter just go with these men please."

"tom who did you sell me to.......ANSWER ME DAMN IT."

"I sold you to ryder young take her boys....."

i stood there shocked ryder is the most dangerous man alive i looked my dad in the eye and a tear slipped out of his eye the men took me bye my arms dragging me down the stairs.

"HEY HEY WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON PU MY SISTER DOWN........ummm hi mr.young."

they didnt say anything i smiled at my brother and they left out the house.i got tossed into a car and ryder slid in.

"hi harley give me the phone thats in your back pocket baby."

i look at him dead in his eyes and toss my phone out the window i hear it shatter i focus on his eyes once more hes not bad looking tats all over he looks ripped but hes ok i guess.

"emmm....... harley you know how much i payed for you."

"you payed for me". i had no clue

the car starts up

"WAIT"

i hop out the car walk back into the house i know ryder is following me i walk into my dads office to them smiling at money.

"hi dad miss me big bro so nice to see you".

i walk over to my brother pressure pointing him(yes it actually works) he fell to the floor my dad looked terrified i saw ryder standing at the door intrigued but what he sees i slam my dads head against the metal brief case snatch it and leave.

"lets go ryder or you gonna stay". i say starting down the stairs.

i hop right back into the car ryder doing the same i hand him his money he looks at me weird.

"why are you giving it back?" he said curious to know.

"It's yours not there's they traded me that's my money  I'm just giving it back, now can we go?"

I looked back and smiled rushed to my room packing my clothes toothbrush hygiene stuff and my necklace that said monster baby and left with a 😏 smirk.

This one is a 533 words guys thanks for all the reads give me more ideas for more events or twists or plots that's for all the views guys 😁😁.