Recovery

Harley's POV

I woke up feeling hazy like what a dream ya know.

I just wanted to relax and think about what am I to do now I was out for how long and I hate hospitals the way they smell the gowns just everything my stuff was sitting in a chair next to me and I decided to get ready.

I had no pain at all I had a little migraine which is normal seeming I just came out of a coma lol

Dr.phillips:  Harley?? Nurse!!!

Harley: I'm right here sir ready to be checked out no need for the nurse.

Dr.phillips: oh wonderful your awake and up and ummm moving. Please call me Paul and take a seat.

I took a seat and he just was staring at me it was actually kinda weird he started circling me and writing on his clip board and I was getting pretty nervous.

Harley: excuse me is there something wrong with me ?

Paul: of course not i was just analyzing sorry if I was coming off kinda weird. Your healthy but during your coma u would squeeze you fists or suddenly catch your breath and then it would just go like life was in and out of you.

Harley: oh I can tell u what it was like.  if u want?

Paul: what!? I mean umm u remember it like vivid?

Harley: yes. But get raven and sky here please where is my phone?

Paul looked at the nurse and she scurried away something was off and I certainly didn't want to see Ryder but my friends I need them.

Raven: HARLEY... iiii I came as soon as possible are you okay?

Sky: are you okay?

I nodded and they signed me out and we were leaving.

Raven: things have been different Harley...
Harley: what do you mean?

Sky: well first Ryder's mom is back in town she's not controlling it's just she made him sign into something bigger than a gang and I've never trained for anything as idk the word....

Raven: he's in the mafia...

So while I was out in my coma suffering he was upgrading building his empire I've never seen such foolery in my life I mean him out of all people ugh he's to soft to be In the mafia that I know of.

Harley: he's way to soft and his mother?

Sky: yes his mother she had three sons but they went back to Italy and she was determined to make him ruthless I mean he doesn't crack jokes anymore training is hard core he lets them fight to the death and your dad he past a couple days ago he had a heart attack and your brother didn't make it to the office in time.

Hearing all of this was just to much I need to take a bath get fresh wash this disgusting hair I just wanna go home.

Harley: take me home.

Raven then kept rambling how she was specially told to take me back there. I've never saw raven fear anyone in my life just how long was I out and how much has changed.

Sky: I need your um phone...

I didn't question it I just handed it to her she seemed a little frantic she kept looking to the sky then back down and finally we were pulling in this land place like it was just land and a BIG BIG building like huge who does he think he is??

Raven: follow me eyes to the ground harley

Once again I didn't question it seemed like they were serious about this whole mafia thing there was men posted all around the perimeter and even as we were driving there were black vans following close behind what happen to Ryder?

Sky: Ryder wants u to.....

She just started sobbing like crazy I just kept my head down as I heard feet approaching.

Jake: lets go. MOVE

Harley: what's going on

Jake: I'll tell u in the basement- whispers

He opened the doors to the basement and literally fucking threw me down the damn stairs. It hurt so much my ribs hurt and I have a really loud ringing in my ear.

Jake: sorry you okay

He said as he closed the door I just looked at him there better be a good explanation for this traumatic scene he just pulled .
Jake: okay lets get down to business okay do Ryder completely changed he went into training in Italy to become apart of the mafia like the training was ruthless it made you cold hearted.

Harley: wait the training in the uk that's the most wowwww and his mom sent him there. What about me he forgot or he just doesn't care?

Jake: I have no clue he went to the hospital yesterday and that was his first time in weeks he like changed there's no soul left in him he's just a business man at any body's cost literally.

Harley: why am I in a basement though?

Ryder: your in the basement because I put you here.

I froze I knew that voice that smirk it sent shivers down my back Jake looked like he seen the devil him self he was so afraid.

Harley: hello

Ryder: Jake now I know you've always wanted Harley and cared for her but what happened to omertà huh? She's not apart of us is she Jake?

Harley: omertà?

Jake: I'm sorry sinner I should have kept that to myself that was to much information and for that I am sorry.

Then Ryder just started laughing but like the evil one it was scary asl.

Ryder: you will be

After he said that a couple of men came and picked Jake up and he just let his body slump not even trying to struggle against him at all.

Harley: what happened to you.

Ryder: what happened to me no what happened to you. Your in the basement for a reason Harley your not in my mafia and this is your home it can't be both so you die or you become apart of us.

Harley: so us?

Ryder: why would I want a broken bitch. Pick one live or die.

I was crushed he called me a bitch then he called me broken he he read my file how could he. I hate him for what he said but even more for how he says he feels about me that second choice sounds really good right now.

Hi guys I hope you like this chapter and more to come but what is Harley thinking shit imma live but ion know about ha ass- a/n