New home?

I fell asleep on the way to his house

When I woke up he was staring at which i found creepy.

Harley:"  ummm hi"

Ryder:"nothing lets go on in mami"

Harley:" my name is harley thanks"

he got out before i even said my name but i saw him coming around to open my door so i opened it for myself.

Ryder: OWWW!!

Harley:"Oh sorry daddy ill meet you in the house".

I smirked while grabbing  my bags.

Ryder: I see we have rules come on inside princess.

I ingnored the nickname and followed him inside the really really huge house.

Ryder: so the gang should be down stairs and you will introduce your self.

I didnt respond to him i just headed towards what seem to be a basement.

Ryder: Aye guys this is harley the one I told you about introduce your selves.

"im jack im ryan im raven and im bella.

Raven: wait harley from training camp!

Harley: Nice to see you again bestie!

Ryder: wanna explain?

ryder whispered in my ear while tugging on a small piece of my hair.

Harley: growing up there was trainging for girls to prepare them for anythin this was my partner my best friend my other half raven.

Raven had started to cry I just hugged her I mean shes had a hard life.

bella: well umm can I be a bestfriend to?

Harley: your adorable like so freaking innocent yea of course.

Ryder: well tonight cant be girls night lets go harley you have rules!.

his tone was demanding and  he grabbed my hand in a firm grip dragging me up flights of stairs literally.

Ryder: this is our room.

he legit tossed me on the bed thats when i had it with this guy.

harley: what the hell is wrong with you your to demanding chill out.

Ryder: you... harley dont tell me what to do! I.Own.You.

I was heading for the door because im not owned no one claims me im my own person.

He pinned me against the wall breathing into my neck.

Ryder: harley.... sit or there will be punishments you are mine do you understand?

I had no answer but i chose to sit down.

Ryder: finally rule one you arent to flirt or be sexually active with any other male.Rule two there will be punishments for every wrong deed. Rule three dont do it unless i ask you to.

after those he got really close to my face and said "your body your soul now belong to me"

for the first time fear shook witin me I had no clue what the hell life had in store for me.

After that I had to obviously agree to the rules I just said yes so I could take my shower.

I got out and i got on booty shorts and a sports bra.

Ryder: so you choosing to wear those sleeping next to me princess?

I layed down ignoring him continuing to text Raven on the new phone he gave me.

I was minding my business when he snached my phone. he wrapped his hands around my throat.

Ryder: dont ignore me it makes me angry princess ok?

He gave my phone back after telling me their was training tomorrow I fell asleep.