sudden change

Its been weeks ive been in what i call isolation like really what I did wasnt so bad..... right?

Beth: get dressed their are clothes on the dresser.

How rude its good morning or how do you do not demanding things as if im not human.

I got dresses in these clothes I know are skys cause im in a fucking dress.

Beth: FINALLY THE BOSS IS AWAITING YOU IN HIS ROOM

Beth rushed me up the stairs and down some halls until I stood in front of huge wooden doors.

Ya know through out all these minded weeks I learned many things about her shes from england a widow and has devoted her life to "the boss" which I call him ryder. The england shit explains why shes all 1890s and what not.

Beth: did you hear me....GO GO

I didnt respond I just opened the door and sat of course Ive noticed my whole location has changed and probably his demeanor.

Ryder: Harley.

Harley: What is it now haven't heard from you in weeks.

Ryder: yes yes that you remember I bought you as an recruit.

actually he bought me because he likes me but whatever.

Harley: what about it?

Ryder: As I am the boss I have to make sure you are at the high standers as our other recruits as we try to keep very few but also bright and skilled ones.

That didnt make sense at all what he meant was their are very few females in this particular job so he makes sure they all are prepared for what is to come.

Harley: I a sure you im as capable as any men you could think of sir.

Ryder: then you wont mind answering a couple of questions for me.

Harley: not at all, I wouldnt mind.

Ryder: Where are we? who has been taking care of you? Is there anyone you know here? What do you think of your past?

Harley: Im in england, Beth anderson beth short for bethany, Sky is here but raven is still in the u.s were else were in the uk, my past doesnt concern me and will not affect me in my near future.

Ryder: Im rather impressed with you Harley, Mrs. beth will escort you to your new and improved room sky will be visiting you to inform you aboutthe mission you both have, and harley?

Harley: yes boss?

Ryder: sky is your partner.

With all that awkward shit miss beth sent me to my room I guess this is how I have to talk My mother was english so its not that hard so it comes naturaly.

SHES IN A COMA GUYS THIS HER IN HER COMA 😭I'm sorry I wrote this when I was in 8th grade