Omerta?

Harley pov.

I never thought he could ever be like this at all I'm kind of shocked he's even acting like this he looks at me with disgust and shame like wow.

Ryder: "did you hear me!?"

"Loud and clear, hey what's omertà?"

Ryder: "get up and follow me"

Didn't seem like he was going to help me so I got up and felt immediate pain in my side ignoring it and following him upstairs.

"So where we going?"
Ryder: to my office don't ask questions.

His voice was deeper and raspy just ew like who and what done did this...

Ryder: sign this and this, it's stating that you will obey the omertà basically swearing you'll never snitch and loyalty belongs to the mafia.

" what made you join the mafia? The power? Money? Awe your mommy's little boy does whatever she wants eh?"
Ryder: I THOUGHT I SAID NO QUESTIONS!

His voice was bombing I had never seen this side of him ever it was like he built a wall around himself that training must have been merciless

" so where will I be staying?"

Ryder: in my room.

" are you sure you wouldn't want a broken bitch sleeping next to would you?"

Ryder: "Harley we need to go talk like in the room."He whispered

I knew something was up i just hope jakes ok jeez. he started for the door and I just followed

Ryder's mom: "hello son and you must be Harley darling how are you feeling?"
"A little woozy but I'm fine how are you it's nice to finally meet you."

Ryder: "mother we were just on our way to have brunch."

He looked like he wanted to run whats really going on around here and when did his mom get here?

Ryder's mom: "I would join but I have a conference meeting tah tah!"

Ryder: lets go hurry like now Harley!

We hurriedly got in the car and he zoomed off.

"Okay why the mafia? I mean Ryder that's just not you."

Ryder: "I guess we can start there when u were in a coma the money was dropping massively somebody was stealing and we had a snake in the gang my mother came to help us get back on top."

" huh I believe she did more then the top she sky rocketed your in the freaking mafia for god sakes Ryder!"

Ryder: " yea well actually my mom is in the mafia I just play a role I get no funds at all my gang is still making it's own money my mother and my two brothers went behind my back for years striving to build an empire so my dads could crumble"

" so she's blackmailing? How does she have control?"
Ryder: "she has control over everything my gang does she takes percentages of what we make all the cargo is hers she took all the money we get from overseas which is a lot"

" why don't you just start fresh?"

He looked at me dumbfounded as if I said something stupid I mean it doesn't sound bad to me if he makes another gang and we do it behind her back then she'll never know. Right?

" look I know it sounds crazy but if the new gang starts booming then the stocks from the old gang will go down take the customers if their loyal they'll follow. Right?"

He looked surprised 😮 he reached ova and kissed me.

Ryder:  " see Harley that's why I love you your always brain storming that's why I never gave up on you I love you.."

" says the man who didn't come to see me at the hospital"
Ryder: " I wasn't allowed to she said I was weak and she wouldn't let me go I sent the girls everyday though."

We went to Denny's and put together a plan at dinner we were going to go to red lobster with everyone except we'll u kno his mother and tell them what we were gonna do.

Y'all I know this a short chapter but it's giving ya a lot of information and drama but GO CHECK OUT MY OTHA BOOK NOTED MAN THAT STUFF IS WILDDDDD!!!! Next chapter toma or today depending on how I feel...